Why does this girl flirt with me but never want to be around me?

This girl in my school that I have a crush on flirts with me during our class period but whenever she's around her friends she will not talk to me and I do not know what to do

What Girls Said 1

• You're not part of the group I assume? So why don't you get to know her friends and to show her that you're socially active maybe

• I am really good friends with her friends

• yeah ikr

• Oh! Maybe she has a secret crush on you and is trying to hide it and doesn't want to be obvious about. Could be it?

What Guys Said 2

• It could be peer pressure. It depends how her friends are, but maybe she thinks they will make fun of her if she lets on that she likes you. It is possible that she is just playing with you in class because it is something to do but most girls don't do that, they instinctively know the dangers of leading boys/men on too much. You will have to make a judgement based on what you know of her character. If you conclude that she is probably just reluctant to show her interest in front of her friends then try and speak to her when she is alone or text/message her on social media if you can. Whatever way you approach it try and arrange to spend some time her, alone, doing something fun and innocuous. That way you will get to know her better and find out if you want to take it any further.

• she's just bored in class and gets a jolly out of teasing you because she knows you probably likes you