Boyfriend never remembers things I tell him?

Everything I say seems to go in one ear and out the other. I remember almost everything he tells me but he can't remember simple things like I have an exam that day. Even if I've been talking about that exam all week. Tomorrow (or I guess today) is my birthday and I already know that he will forget.

He's a great guy but sometimes I wonder if my interest level is higher than his. He does initiate contact and dates but the relationship feels very one sided.

Not sure what to do. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's just not a good listener. Or have a really bad memory. Or maybe he have his own shit to worry about and don't have time to think about your shit.

There could be a million things. My advice is to have a discussion with him about it. Tell him that you want him to remember the shit that you tell him and he better remember the important date (b-day/anniversary etc) or we gonna have a problem.

Communication is key in a relationship. Best of luck to you ~

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don't feel your needs are being better then talk to him about it and see if he tries harder to make the effort to remember things or take initiative.

What Guys Said 3

• That's usually a bad sign for me when I am talking to a girl. It seems he is more interested in your body, not your person.

• Personality quirk

• he is a guy and he doesn't car ewhat yuo think. Deal with it or fuck off

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he has a learning disability or just bad memory, be patient and accept it as something quirky of his.