Boyfriend never remembers things I tell him?

Everything I say seems to go in one ear and out the other. I remember almost everything he tells me but he can't remember simple things like I have an exam that day. Even if I've been talking about that exam all week. Tomorrow (or I guess today) is my birthday and I already know that he will forget.

He's a great guy but sometimes I wonder if my interest level is higher than his. He does initiate contact and dates but the relationship feels very one sided.

Not sure what to do. Any advice?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's just not a good listener. Or have a really bad memory. Or maybe he have his own shit to worry about and don't have time to think about your shit.

There could be a million things. My advice is to have a discussion with him about it. Tell him that you want him to remember the shit that you tell him and he better remember the important date (b-day/anniversary etc) or we gonna have a problem.

Communication is key in a relationship. Best of luck to you ~

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don't feel your needs are being better then talk to him about it and see if he tries harder to make the effort to remember things or take initiative.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That's usually a bad sign for me when I am talking to a girl. It seems he is more interested in your body, not your person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality quirk

0|0
    0|0
  • he is a guy and he doesn't car ewhat yuo think. Deal with it or fuck off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he has a learning disability or just bad memory, be patient and accept it as something quirky of his.

0|0
    0|0