Do you think is slutty to have friends with benefits?

Yes or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as your not in a relationship with someone else i dont think so.

Now a days it seems to be the thing.
    I'd myself would just have the one friends with benefits

What Guys Said 18

• The dictionary definition of "slut" is a woman who has many casual sexual partners. So if you have many FwBs , it seems to fit the mark.
    HOWEVER , it's also a derogatory word. Is it necessarily negative to have FwBs? That varies by person.
    Honestly I can't give a fuck about if someone has FwBs , I'm not about that lyfe , you do you.

• None of my business..
    But I would calm it slutty...
    Slutty would be going and sitting on a bar table opening your legs wide open as every other men walking in pounds you as long as he wants..
    Sex is healthy.. You should have friends with benefits

• In general its none of my business. I dont feel the need to stress over a random girls sex life.

For dating I dont care as long as she offers me the same deal.

• Yes I do

• of course

• Yeah, obviously. :p

• Nopes
    But if you have multiple friends with benefits, then... ehh.. yeh xD

• Duhhhhhh it is

• Nope, it's your body, do as you please as long as it is consenting and you're not being tricked into it.

• yup, it is slutty

• NO, I don't. If that's what you want and want sex go for it. No girl should be blamed for wanting sex

• No, everyone has needs. Some people got nothing better to do but seat their and lable things. Just live life how you like it.

• Naaah it makes you a Princess.

• Yes, I think. It sounds very primitive it is like how early primates reproduced.

• no/...

• Not a slut- just cheep.

• ye obviously

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• I don't' think there's such thing as slutty but I also don't think it's a good relationship dynamic since you don't get anything out of it.

• Yes... It just seems like it's a too nonchalant approach to your body in general - self respect sort of thing.

• no, the word slut is so negative. it makes u a person who likes sex enough to enjoy it with another person who likes sex. that shouldn't be negative. we got needss lmao

• No, it's none of my business what people choose to do in their free time unless it hurts another human being.

• Not really. No

• Yes it is very slutty

• It's unpaid prostitution. It's tacky and makes a mockery of love.

• Slutty? Eh. Pointless? Kinda.

• No. I have a few Friends w/ Benefits.

• In my opinion I feel like it is if there's like multiple friends of benefits going on..