How long do you consider too long to wait for someone?

Like if someone says they want to be with you but won't make it official. How long would you wait before thinking you're wasting your time?

What Guys Said 2

• From my perspective, I waited 5 months my ex girlfriend to decide to come back... she did not still, she just ingores me and doesn't want to contact me at all. perhaps she never loved me after those 4 years.

• Ouch I'm sorry. It's going on 4 months now with me and my ex and he still doesn't want to commit.

• Still waiting for her, but think that I should move on and try another girl, she doesn't appreciate my love and things I gave to her.

• I won't. If she shame from me sorry but here is exit, go away. When we meet with her friends she must said " He's my everything he's my lover, he's my panther, he is my BOYFRIEND"

What Girls Said 1

• Anything that is worth it is worth waiting for, but only you would know if the person is worth it, but never put your whole life on hold for them keep living and doing things you love to do in your life if they never seem to even make any effort you have lost nothing because you were still living your life and not putting yourself on hold and can move on.