I know this is stupid and shallow, but my boyfriend never likes my Instagram pictures?

Yes, I realize this is stupid. I know it's not a big deal. I know I'm overreacting. But, my boyfriend NEVER likes my pictures on Instagram. He likes pictures that his fraternity posts, he likes car pictures and his favorite rappers pictures. He likes his friends picture and even likes couple pictures people post. But not mine. And I know he sees them because I'll like show him one that I think is cool and he'll be like "oh yeah I saw that on Instagram". I think the reason it bothers me is because when we first started talking he'd like them, but also text me saying "you look really pretty in the picture you posted". And he recently noted he is no longer in the honeymoon phase of the relationship so maybe I just hate how he tries so much less in every aspect of the relationship. I'm pathetic, I know. But is there even a tiny reason to care that he doesn't like my pictures anymore?:/

Most Helpful Guy

• its ok, its not a big deal, but i know how you are feeling about this, its normal.

• Like I know its such a stupid thing to care about, but it still kinda bothers me

• hmm, i can understand that. but its ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't really need to. Why do a pointless like when he can just tell you?

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm it doesn't matter... it's stupid how you think..
    Why he didn't like your pics? Maybe because he sees you everyday that's why

• He is your boyfriend. The liking is implied.

• Is he really your boyfriend?

• Be honest, are you ugly? Perhaps, he thinks that liking you may show him uncool.

• I don't think so, a lot of other people like my pictures haha

• Perhaps it is just for feeling you better (

What Girls Said 1

• Its just social media.. if there wasn't social media then there wouldn't be much to worry about regarding picture liking.