Guys, Guys would you take a girl back if you/ she decided to stop dating you?

If it was your decision would you reconsider dating her again if she asked? If it was her decision to stop dating would you go back to her?

lets say you were dating about 2 months

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't.
    If I broke it off I must have had a reason, if she broke it off she must have had a reason.
    I don't see how getting together changes anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• if it was her decision, likely not. if it was mine, it would really depend on the situation. I've never dated or been in a relationship, but I have ended friendships, and never spoke to them again, so I don't care if I lose people, once I am done with them, I'm usually done

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason, but generally speaking, no.

Lets say she needed to focus on her studies ( medical school etc ) and she had absolutely no time for a relationship so she ended it for that reason. But we were great together.
    Then I'd probably take her back.

But she left me for something silly or I didn't like her character then I wouldn't take her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I broke up with her, probably not because obviously I didn't like something about her, but if she broke up with me then yes I'd take her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not in my world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i won't go back to her and probably move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt it, unless she's super good at "asking", lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She is gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    When the relationship ends, it's over for good

0|0
    0|0
  • She failed the 90 day test and quit. Don't need that hoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my decision. Why did I stop dating with her? Cheating or something like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • i've got one phrase. "Once Bitten Twice Shy" I never give second chances, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never have and never will

0|0
    0|0