Is LOVE haraam (taboo/forbidden/prohibited) in Islam?

does love exist between Muslim couples?Is LOVE haraam (taboo/forbidden/prohibited) in Islam?

.

• No
  • Yes
  • I don't know
    Vote C
  • No comment
    Vote D
to find out the true answer, read my latest myTake.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's Muslim couples that aren't that strict so I believe that there's love

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, and I don't care. I want Islam to be destroyed, vanquished, and left in the past. It's a disgusting religion.

• Why do you think Islam is a disgusting religion? What is it that makes Islam a disgusting religion?

• The Caliphates weren't Muslim? What about the Ottoman Empire, that vanquished our beloved Roman civilization?

• i don't know what you are talking about. can you please STOP watching these fancy stories about Muslims on TV.
      you want to know islam, Stop watching on tv, Learn their teaching, Read their holy book.

• OH HELL NAHHHH