What will make an Indian guy attractive to women?

Forget about looks - we know that women are not attracted to Indian guys unless he is tall or super light skinned and European-looking or buff. If an Indian guy was highly educated, had a great personality, was caring or rich, would he stand a chance over a white guy?
Girls - give us as many tips as possible please.
I'm a mature, respectful and jovial guy who does the same things as my white friends (except getting laid coz no one wants me).. and yet, it seems that women would prefer a guy who plays xbox all day, is unemployed or is an alcoholic or drug addict, just because he is white. I don't get why women are so repelled by Indian guys. Especially other Indian women.
I'm an Indian who grew up in the west so please don't tell me to go and relate to an Indian woman in India - that's an ocean apart in every way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are often repelled by Indian men because though I'm sure there are many nice ones, a large portion of Indian men are extremely lewd and disrespectful in how they approach women.

A good start to having more success with white women, or women overall, would be to stop treating them like a trophy. Like something you absolutely need solely to get yourself off.

What Girls Said 2

• 😴😴😴 #generalisation613 dont tell me who i am and aren't attracted to thanks.

• by not having this inferiority bullshit as well as being proud of his own culture and not being a sellout

• It's not inferiority, it's reality. What culture does an Indian who grew up in the west belong to? What's he selling himself out of?

• So what you're saying is, if you are a white who grew up in the middle east, you should frolic around the beach in a bikini because it's your culture?
      Get real.

• the fuck? if i grew up in america and was still angolan, i'd still have an angolan culture. i'd still speak Portuguese, i'd still eat my angolan food and still think about my country. that's why america is an immigrant nation, so u can be urself. if urself isn't indian at all then ok be American. :?

What Guys Said 6

• Women typically don't have too much of an ethnic preference, at least a lot less so than guys do. If you're not tall, buff, rich, or charming then you're going to have a problem attracting women no matter what race you are.

Don't blame your lack of success with women on not being white. No one likes a whiner with a victim mentally. My last job I had an indian coworker who had all kinds of women. He was kinda chubby and only like 5' 5" or 5' 6", but he was a cool guy and was out meeting women multiple times a week. He didn't complain about what he's not, he just had fun being who he was and that attracted women.

• His personality and looks

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Not being Indian. Just stop doing that and you'll be attractive.

• This isn't true women aren't attract to mixed or biracial guys

• Well the girls in India will only date Indian guys so I have no chance if I went there, is it possible you could do international dating online with Indian girls looking come over? Might be your only hope if you have no chance here. I guess if you were rich that help you here though