I don't know how to deal with this? Read the whole story it's important?

Ok. So there are about 13 days left of school and I started liking my friend for the first time I met him. I knew him for like 5 or 6 months and don't judge me because it all started for his looks. He is handsome. Tall, thin, wears glasses, lean, nice hair, beautiful eyes, smart, good at soccer, braces, and very shy. Then it grew to feelings that I actually like everythinabout him as the more I knew about him. His personality and looks. But I don't think he like me because I think I'm not that pretty. I am not chubby or skinny. Although he says that I look skinny but I did not believe him. Then I have pimples but not like a lot. I am not girly as I kind of just wear shirts, jeans, and hoodies. I also wear glasses. I am not quiet although i am shy too. I am crazy and weird and funny and something as he described me. Ok lets get to the point. My friend who i trusted told my friend that i liked him. How did I find that out? I was at my class and then as usual I sit next to him. i asked him. "Did my friend tell you anythind. And he said, "She told me that you liked me." And he kind of smirked. I was really angry that she told him... i trusted her. Then I got really embarrassed and I didn't talk to him for the whole day amd it was Friday. I avoided him kind of. We usually see each other as we got out of school and to out bus. We have different bus but his bus is kind of close to mine. So I went out quickly and then sat down on my seat and looked out the window. WOW. He was there with his hoodie off and he was as handsome and shy as ever. I felt kind of sad because i didn't get a chance to say good bye to him. Then I saw him looking back and fort behind him... I don't know. Was he looking for me or someone else? But he just got to his bus alone. But for the whole day he wasn't avoiding me, I was. So the question is, what should I do on Monday that would make me grow some balls and talk to him or what should I do. Should I just wair for him to talk to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• girls!
    never ever wait for a guy your crazy over to talk to you or approach, especially if they are shy guys, even if a guy finds out a girl likes them doesn't mean he's going to approach, your best bet is to just suck it all up (all your doubts) and approach him, and tell him how you feel, he more than likely was waiting for you, maybe your friend told him where your bus was. dont lose your opportunity because you'll never get it back

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should keep talking to him. Maybe he feels the same way. That could be why your friend told him. Believe me, I'd be upset too if a friend of mine told a guy something I asked her not to. I've been in that situation too until I found out why she told. In my case, he mentioned that he liked me, but he didn't think I liked him. I'm shy too, and when I get a crush I get even shyer. So I talk to them less. So that gave him the wrong idea. He thought that he'd never have a chance with me since I wouldn't talk to him.

It could be the same with your friend. Maybe he said something about you, and she felt she should mention your feelings. Right now you are avoiding him and he could be getting the wrong idea. Even if perhaps he doesn't like you back, do you really want to lose the friendship? It doesn't seem as if it bothers him.

Just talk to him on Monday. I know it's hard. I'm shy too, so I know how nerve wracking it can be to talk to someone you like. However, when I want something enough, I push those feelings away and I talk to them. Rejection sucks, but a lot of the time I'll take the rejection over not ever knowing. It's not just up to the guy to make a move, especially if you're possibly confusing them.

What Guys Said 1

• well i think if you like him and he likes you you should try talking to him. he isn't gonna bite your head off or anything. i mean if he likes you why would he still want to be with you or hang out with you after he found out you liked him?

and he was probably looking for you and probably felt hurt you were not to be found. but you guys are still young this can be fixed no one holds a grudge at your age unless they have issues to work out.

What Girls Said 1

• Just walk up to him and say that it's true, you do like him and you're wondering if he likes you back. He might reject you but that's life. Even if he rejects you, you'll still be happy because you got it off your chest and then you know for sure how he feels.