Are you upset that you aren't married yet?

sometimes I wish i could have another chance at it. the title says it all, tell me why or why not

Most Helpful Guy

• was engaged at 25, thought it was well, thought she loved me (she probably did I dont know) she controlled me. would go through my phone when Im in the bathroom, look over my shoulder when Im sending an email out to someone who asked for legal help, thought I was having sex with everyone else (she was from Fla and I am in NY). Is it bad to hope for someone normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of upset but I'm not really in a rush to have a cheap ass wedding. Not that I want some big expensive one but I have my mind set on something specific and if we can't afford it I don't want to get married at a court house or some crap. So I'm a little upset but at the same time it doesn't matter I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years so we practically are without all the legality stuff.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm just 20, I don't plan on getting married yet, I'm years away from getting married, so no, I'm not upset.

• im not but i can't say i dont miss the companionship i see that comes from being married.

• Once in a while, but I don't want to get involved with the wrong girl either

• no, i was married 22 years

• Yess a lot lol

• No way, I'm too rock n roll to be tied down baby.

• It get to me sometimes but I'm happy with being single

• Nope.

• no i am 21 (soon 22) and i am not ready for marriage and i know it

• I'm not gonna lie, yes.

• Upset? In fact I'm super happy since I don't wanna marry anyway. And no I won't change later. I'll turn 25 this year, so my mind's made up.

• Another chance? Your pretty young still, you'll get plenty of chances although I won't be doing it again, not after 17 years of it

• it only last 3 months. and why not?

• Oh I hear ya been there

• I'm glad you understand then

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. Was married before to someone awful. Now I'm quite happy taking it slow even though my boyfriend is super freaking amazing. I know he'd be happy getting married or at least engaged soon but I want to wait.

• No, I'm not.
    Marriage has never been a goal in life. I have a happy, healthy relationship and that's what matter. Marriage wouldn't change the way we're already living our relationship.

• At times, yes. I thought for sure that'd I be married with children by now. But life seldom ever goes as planned.

• No I'm only 19 years old. I won't get married for at lest 6 years or so. I'm not even sure if i'll ever marry since there no real value of it to me.

• no...
    but I am annoyed my parents are starting to talk about it and hooking me up with the sons of their friends lol (my future in laws as they they rofl...)

• Nah, I'm 20.
    I think if I would be married already that would have been quite precipitated..

• I'd be more upset if I was married.

• I'm not upset about not being married yet but I do wish I had a serious boyfriend that I see myself having kids with.

• Not really no.

• Good thing I'm not upset/bothered by it because I know no will want to marry me.