I secretly love him so much, what should I do?

I'm crazy for him, but it's so complicated! I liked him and I was attracted to him from the first time I saw him, then I fell in love with him. He started talking to me, though he had a girlfriend, I become scared of being with him, of him knowing myself for real, then I heard some ugly stuff about him and I cut it off. I rejected him and ignored him completely. Some months I lied to myself that I was over him, but not. After that period, instead, I realized that my feelings were stronger with each day. Now, after one year, it happened to see him again, we're in the same group of friends and we're finally very ok. I enjoy every moment I am with him, though I'm still struggling not to show him that I have feelings for him at first I may seem cold. The problems are: I rejected him once, he wouldn't think that I could have feelings for him, his best friend likes me, my "best" friend hates him. I don't know what should I do. I don't know what he thinks about me now.
What should I do? Keep it in secret like now and confessing when the time is coming, if it will come, or possible ruin everything and do something more? What would a man think about this kind of a girl? I don't know if I could handle not to be ok with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she's crazy. she likes me but is basing that like off of everything else? hell no. she either does or doesn't.
    If you ask me though, i say this sounds more like lust... some kinda infatuation. I think you should fuck him and get it over with.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him, How do you feel about him. We don't kill women that confess their feelings to us and the fact that you rejected him, I think you need to confess it to him,
    Come on girl do it!

• What do you want from this whole thing?

• Women have pathogenic and obsessive mind. You scared me.

• you seem soo sweet, if a girl loved me that much i would definitely want her to tell me and show it
    so i suggest that you tell him how you feel and not be secretive anymore

What Girls Said 0