How do I talk to her?

So there is this girl at my college, she has a pretty sexy body i didn't think she was that pretty but after taking a better look at her face she is indeed beautiful... . she stares at me quite often, from a far and checks me out a lot, recently i started making more eye contact with her and miantaining the gaze i dont look away we stare into each others eye for a while then she looks away and a second later she's back to staring at me... anyway i wanna talk to her but here's the thing she is always with her friends so approaching her is always kinda risky , i got her name and now her fb i did talk to some girls on fb and i had some succeses and some fails , any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! Hit her up

• you mean online? her fb

• okay if you think its a good idea.

• I do!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you guys in 2nd grade? Lmao she wants the D OP

• yeah i do want to give the D but any ideas on how to approach?

• time to play i guess

• Choose a tight end and throw for TD

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• "i didn't think she was that pretty but after taking a better look at her face she is indeed beautiful..."

I laughed. The rest is history.

• hhahahahah yeah that how it happened

• Try to start conversation but don't ask her out, I mean talk about something else like you need her help for project or homework.

• The next time she looks at you stick your tongue out and do the motion that the lizards do where they keep sticking their tongue out and in but do it fast, I guarantee she will laugh and then go over and talk to her son.

• lol dude iam your age

• Once you do the lizard the girls are hooked

• lol amazing