Am I turning myself into a booty call?

I don't know what I've done!! I hooked up with a guy I don't know. I was thinking that it was just a one thing but he took my number then took me out on a fancy restaurant. Went to his place, cuddled and met some of his friends. It felt really good and he's a nice guy. We hit each other up on the evenings and end up at his place in his bed. We talk a lot, we laugh, he ask me personal stuff and he's all cuddly with me. But then I can't help myself from sleeping with him, he doesn't pressure me but he's so good. We've done it three times. I feel like I might be turning this into a booty call thing which is not what I want but I have no clue what his intentions are I mean he showed up out of nowhere. When we stare into each other's eyes he cracks up into a smile as well, I do kind of like him.. But I feel like he would be asking me out if he was serious I don't know! So far I've only seen him three times and late that is except for when we had dinner. Help me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold off on the sex trust your gut & be patient.. if u really like him he may get tired of always having his way with u and move on to another girl/prospect/challenge. Sex before marriage ALWAYS ends in separation and heartbreak 9/10 times so if u really care for him its your duty to withhold that booty lol fr my ex did it for a year but finally gave in and it lasted 7 to 8 years but now we hate each other shoulda waited til marriage now i'm 24 having wastes all that time just to find out she wasn't the one smh don't do it just wait. I know he makes u feel like doing it we are good at that its a gift from God to all men for the use of procreation and no matter how hard he tries u MUST resist or u will be on hear soon complaining about how heartbroken u are its over.. just imagine how much stronger those feelings u now have can actually grow even stronger if y'all agree to wait in form a love so deep for each other not dependent on sex to express your love right now y'all could grow it into marriage which God created as a GOOD thing he delights in.. if y'all do this yalls relationship i believe will be blessed and even used as a wonderful example of a good relationship opposite the norm from most young couples! Good luck do the right thing to preserve the life of yalls union!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should invite him out to do something date like and during the date. Ask him to see a movie, see a play, museum, art gallery, go carts, tennis, see a band, grab lunch, a festival, go to the beach, meet an author, or whatever your common interests are. The point is asking him if he wants to do something can help you gauge his interest in moving towards a relationship or keeping it a casual hook up. OR, you could ask him what he wants, which I think you should and could totally do at some point. When you do that, make sure you know what YOU want first, which seems like you do actually want something more.

It seems like to me he sees you as at the very least a possibility for something more than a hookup / booty call. He introduced you to his friends and the smiling and staring thing seems to be good. I think if he didn't see the possibility of a future *something* with you he wouldn't have done that stuff.

What Guys Said 9

• Not necessarily, given how it's not just sex.
    Talk to him, you're the one with the problem, so you should bring it up, don't leave it up to him, cause if he's ok with how things are going so far, he's not going to say anything.
    Just because you've seen each other 3 times and had sex, doesn't mean you're a booty call.

• I still don't see what the problem is. Obviously he's good in bed and that keeps bringing you back, but lemme guess... you want more...
    this is just the honeymoon phase hon, just enjoy it. soon, its gonna be more than sex... and thats where things suck.

• Yeah but how come he doesn't ask me out. He hit me up late. I do the same but still.

• Booty* call.

• @Jujulius i can see that... i still don't see the problem. if the sex is good... why not just stick to that.

• It sounds like you have a hot passionate fling sometimes it can turn to love other times just enjoy the lusty fun while it last. If I were you I'd try to go a few weeks without sex & just date him. That way you can see if he has interest in you without your legs up

• sounds like it.

• You already are lol bail or stay Op

• Yes.. Sloots gon sloot. Get that good dick OP. I'm rootin for ya.

• Yes.

• this is so sweet
    you actually really like each other
    i mean it's not as if either one of you is being used
    you're both having good sex, you both get emotional fulfillment
    you even met his friends...

sounds like someone is doing something right for a change
    IF it becomes JUST about sex you DO have the right to say hey guy, what happened to those dinners and cuddles and talks like we used to have? i miss those..

you know? :)

• And another girl falls for a fuckboy.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1984257-why-are-most-women-always-attracted-to-guys-who-are-either-assholes

Society in the future is going to be deeply fucked with the massive rise in single mothers.

www.smhmeanswhat.com/.../...56MgP1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

• He is not a fuckboy. He is far from a fuckboy. Just because you sleep with someone it doesn't mean that he is a fuckboy. Do your research before making any unecessary assumptions.

• keep staying in denial and getting spin for plates.

What Girls Said 9

• Try to set up a date during the day then. Outside. Or just ask him what he wants out of this. If he gives you some vague answer like "I don't know", "time will tell", "let's talk about this later" (basically any answer that isn't straight up "yes I want to be serious" or "no I don't want to be serious") then he wants to keep having you as a booty call.

• So you ask him out... Nothing complicated about that.. say hey how about I invite you for dinner (or lunch or a movie or whatever you want). It's not that hard.

• The only thing I can think of to be certain that a 'booty call' is all this is, is to text him and ask if you guys can meet up during day time or be like I heard about this new place opening wanna go with me? other than that all I can say is, yes, it sounds like a booty call.

• siiigh... I've learned it's best if there's no sex before commitment. the only way to know is to talk to him, no one here will be able to tell you what's in his mind. Even he might not know what he wants. Personally, if he doesn't want a relationship I'd bail. Been there, done that, broke my heart into a million pieces, still healing. wouldn't wish it on anyone. So if you're catching feelings, deal with the situation asap

• I know what you're talking about. I've been down this road before but seriously I have a hard time closing my legs when I date. I don't think long term I just think for the night.

• I've noticed this is common among my generation & is growing more common. To be completely honest I really don't understand why people would rather seek sex over love. Were you ever sexually abused?

• @Jujulius No absolutely not. But I think it's easy to confuse sex with love/interest.

• Just ask him if your his booty call hun... sneak it into the conversation

• I don't think so, but the best is to talk with him. Decide what you want, if it really is a booty call situation do you want to continue? When you know what you want then have the talk.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm seeing a guy purely for booty call reasons. He sending me mixed messages and I often wonder if he wants more. But I don't want more so that is why I never had the talk with him. I am keeping an eye on my situation though because my guy is also a nice and good guy I don't want to accidentally hurt him.

• I like what's going on but I'm starting to feel like I'm being disrespectful towards myself by letting him sleep with me when we're not in a relationship or have made any intentions clear. Doesn't feel right. I started thinking long term and realized that I'm not gonna be able to pull it off for very long before catching feelings as I already like him a bit.

• That sounds like a really good idea but I don't know how or what to say? It feels super scary opening up like that but it's definitely better to get it over with.

• Yes I agree it's never easy and super scary to bare your feelings. I'm a wuss when it come to face to face confrontations and I often hide behind my phone and text my questions and concern. So if you are scared of asking in person or while talking on the phone you could send a text.

You could say something simple like "hey, I've been having a great time with you and I really enjoy your company but what are we?"

• Ask him what his intentions are.

• Ask him if he wants to be in serious relationship with you or not

• I don't know any guys who introduce their booty calls to their friends or takes them on dates. Doesn't sound like a booty call but you might be a friend with benefits.