Why I always attract wrong type of guys?

I like certain type of guys...
But always... always... attract opposite from what i like. Everywhere, on the streets, online...
Its very frustrating for me... Like my mood immediately go bad whwnever some ugly (yes in my eyes ugly) try to approach me or just stare at me, try to catch my eyes. I almost barf and its very annoying too.
Why is that and hpw can i attract type of guys i like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey just check out guys you like. Ignore those that you don't like. When you see a guy you are interested catch his eyes. Be friendly and talk to him. I always check out women I would love to ask out. Hope this helps you...

What Guys Said 8

• That's a very vague question.. You haven't clarified what your 'type' is nor what the 'type' of guy you are attracting is. If it is purely about their physical looks, well that's not exactly something you can change. When you're physically attractive, they'll all see you as physically attractive, just how it works.

If you're talking about personality or style, the way these guys choose to be perceived, talk, dress, etc. that's different. Firstly figure out what it is about the guys that do approach you that you don't like, what it is about you that attracts them and what you can do to change that to attract the traits that you do like. It could do a lot with the way you dress or the openness of your body language and tone of voice or it could be the places you choose to frequent and the type of people these places attract.

I have no idea what your 'type' is so I cannot give you any more information than that.

• We all have 1st impression from apperance... so yes i mean apperance here... They might be handsome guys, but just not my type, for example i like tall fit blond guys and always approached by short and fat brunette guys (thats for example), doesn't matter what type i like

• Notice how no girls are giving her advice, she's clearly an attention seeking hoe ignore her

• @Jujulius blocked

• Some of you people live in this fairy tale universe where you actually believe everything you want is going to come to you automatically.

You know what your type is, then do something about it and approach them

• I am a girl... i dont approach guys. My type of guys approach me too, but thats happen less than wrong type guys trying to approach me

• I think u grew up in the family with ur mom being a boss , so u expect all girls to berh at bossy and approach guys... Gender roles... ever heard of this

• You'd be wrong to assume that.
      I have no problem approaching getting what I want and approaching a girl I'm interested in.

However, not every guy will be that way... so if you want something... go after it. Simple right?

• It's not uncommon to attract all different types of people. I've personally attracted more of my non-type as well but still have attracted my type every now & then. I'd start by maybe adjusting your style of apeal to project the category of guys you're aiming st. If you don't mind me asking what exactly is your type?

• I attract my type too, my ex was totally my type, but still i attract more non my type, they might look good (for someone i believe), just not my type

• Just ignore this poster I am 6ft 1 African American happy with my short brunnet fiancée. Out of all the friends I've had in my life I've only met one blonde guy taller than me & he wasn't from the USA. So if this crazy woman wants to hold high visual standards for her mate. While completely disregarinh personality or feelings of those who approach her thn do be it. To be honest there's a saying " good looking frame but nothing under the hood". This woman has nothing under the hood. "omg pitty me I'm so annoyed only ugly guys talk to me omg I want a tall blonde mail when nearly none of those exsist omg I'm a model kneel before" just stfu you're annoying. No guy is going to want to deal with you.

• Just ignore this poster I am 6ft 1 African American happy with my short brunnet fiancée. Out of all the friends I've had in my life I've only met one blonde guy taller than me & he wasn't from the USA. So if this crazy woman wants to hold high visual standards for her mate. While completely disregarding personality or feelings of those who approach her thn so be it. To be honest there's a saying " good looking frame but nothing under the hood". This woman has nothing under the hood. "omg pitty me I'm so annoyed only ugly guys talk to me omg I want a tall blonde male when nearly none of those exsist omg I'm a model kneel before" just stfu you're annoying. No guy is going to want to deal with you.

• You have standards is all lol. If you are constantly getting approached by ugly men then there might be a good chance that you are ugly yourself lmao. Just being real with ya.

• I am a model, dude

• You blocked me earlier.. Now you have unblocked me to tell me you're a model? I call bullshit lol. Most female models are in their teens and usually get cut off by 22 years old. My cousin did modeling. I'm calling bullshit. Unless you are a fitness model. If you tell me you're a fitness model.. I'm just warning you. I'm very closely surrounded in that world. I will know if you are bullshitting lol.

• Lool, i dont give a shit on ur give bullshit, really. I did modeling and now still a model. My friend actually is 31 and she is still a model.
      Natalya vodyanova is in middle 30s and still model and i am 26
      So go fuck urself ugly asshole

• Maybe they aren't attracted to you? Can you do anything to change that?

• Well, what kind do you like?

• Thats doesn't matter

• It does. If you are attracting people you don't like if we presume that you are the common denominator then knowledge of what you are seeking may allow you to change your behavior or presentation.

But fine. You'll figure it out eventually.

• you can't because you were unfortunately born an unlikable bitch.

• Ur fucking mother is bitch

What Girls Said 0