My girlfriend is pi**ing me off and I need advice I know it's long but I need help?

First off I'm 17, and me and my girlfriend have been dating about a year. Bear with me it's long but I need help. I love her more than anything in the world I swear I just can't take any more of her bullsh*t. It all started two months ago when she moved from 10 miles from my house to 35. I barely get to see her anymore and she started screaming at me all the time for no reason. One time she couldn't get something from a high place and I was busy and didn't notice so instead of standing on a chair and getting it she just didn't moments later she was screaming and crying because I didn't help her. She has taken low blows and almost hit me a few times but hasn't yet. Then at my fuc**g prom she ditched me to walk around with another girl shed had known for all of 30 minutes maybe? Then she blew the whole night to go to a party the same girl invited her to when she promised me we would have the night together no sex or anything just me and her. Then at 2 am I found her passed out spooning with this girl she ignored me the whole da*n night. I'll admit I ignored her a little bit at the party too but I didn't want to be mean and I was mad. The next morning she ignored me and I had to leave she didn't even want me to take her home. Then just tonight we don't get to see each other as much so we were supposed to have the rest of the day together so I got off work and texted her and apparently she's 50 miles away at a party with her friends and she completely blew me off AGAIN!! This happens all. The. Time. She flirts with her friends in front of me makes me make all of her food for her clean up for her. I mean am I an a**hole? I try to be the nicest guy I can I mean I spend ALL of my money on her. I don't want to seem overbearing. I practically lost all my friends when we started dating and they all tell me I should dump her and I could do better. But I don't want to hurt her... what should I do? Would it be easier on everyone if I just left and never came back?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she doesn't really appreciate you. Or she's trying to make you jealous or make you do more things without actually saying it herself. If you love her and want to be with her, sit her down and tell her that you're not cool with the way she acts and would appreciate it if she made more of an effort in your relationship. If you're only still in this because you don't want to hurt her, then it's not a good enough reason for you, and yes you should move on and find someone better.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend does similar shit to me, I think it's just immaturity. There isn't much we could do, only wait for them to grow up a little bit and learn to appreciate things. But I don't know for how long I can still keep this going. I think mostly you gotta have faith and patience.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you actually tried talking to her about her behavior?

What Guys Said 1

• Recommendation, dump her. She is not ready for the type of relationship you want. She seems childish and rather rude. She has no interest in the relationship, so I would end it. She took advantage of you and now is probably tired of you. Save your money and time by just cutting ties.