Guys, do you find black girls attractive/would you date one?

I saw a poll earlier where someone asked which race had the sexiest women, and I noticed that none of the guys answered black girls. As a black girl, I was just curious how true this really was, and if my race has something to do with why I've never had a boyfriend.

• Yes, I am attracted to them and would date one
    41% (13)
  • Yes, I am attracted to them but would not date one
    3% (1)
  • I would date one if one came along, but I'm not necessarily attracted to them
    25% (8)
  • They're not attractive and I would never date one
    28% (9)
  • Other (please explain further)
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want my opinion, then I'll share it. But you, and a lot of others probably aren't gonna like it...

I've never in my life been attracted to a 100% black woman.

I have been attracted to very light skinned mixed girls on rare occasion, but even those girls i would never date.

The way i see it - if I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with a girl, I'm not gonna be happy and content unless she is exactly what I've always wanted. I don't want to settle, because that's not fair to me, and its not fair to her either.

Its not like i have an endless list of especially shallow, ridiculous requirements. For instance, I've always thought that if i was given the choice, I'd prefer a girl with blue eyes. But if i find a great girl with brown eyes - that's a small price to pay.

But to settle for a girl who is a WHOLE OTHER RACE than what you originally wanted? Well that's a huge sacrifice that I'm not willing to make.

What Guys Said 22

• They're not attractive and I would never date one stream.aljazeera.com/.../trolling-2.jpg

• Most that I met are not attractive at all because they were so violent, but some of them, the not so violent ones were very attractive and also the kindest people around me and I would absolutely be alright if I had to date one of them.

• They're not my preference, I'm just not attracted to typical black features on women, but I've been attracted to black women, and wouldn't mind dating one.

• Eh! I wouldn't mind. Race has little to do with how ugly or beautiful a person is.

Order of importance to me:
    #1 looks
    #2 intelligence
    #3 great personality
    #4 hard working

• Your race has nothing to do with why you never had a boyfriend. Its probably because you didn't like the guys that approached you or even showed a little interest in you. From my experience black people that ask this question are ones who are either not content with only their own race being attracted to them or don't like black people at all.

• I've never let race nor ethnicity dictate who I date. If she's intelligent, and I'm at least somewhat physically attracted to her, I would consider asking her out.

• I never vote in those which race is the most attractive. I really do not give the slightest shit about someones race. I've found people to be attractive in all races and I've found people I don't find attractive in all races.

• I normally don't have a preference when it comes to dating, but almost every black woman I dated hated on me for talking "proper." I am sure not all black women are like that, but the ones I have come across have been.

• I don't mind if we get along well
    See preference is something different from reality
    Like guys prefer those white and Latinos
    Girls prefer someone like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth 😂
    But reality is different than that 💁

• "a poll earlier where someone asked which race had the sexiest women"

Just so we're clear, the poll said pick the race you find the most attractive, not what is the only race you find attractive.
    So by picking other races, they're not saying black women are not an option.

• they are stunning, have before and will again

• Yes and I have

• yes but the black girls I like
    want white guys

so I stick to my hispanic girls or white girls
    they seem to like me the most

• I have no problem dating out my race and I have dated a black woman once.

• Yes and I've dated a black girl before.

• Very attracted to them.. Have dated them and would again.

• I'm a white dude and I've dated black women.

• Of course I like black girls. I like all girls.

• No problem.. black women are hot.

• Honestly I've been attracted to very few pure black chicks. I do however like mixed gurls. I'm actually crushing on one right now

• I am black, and I like black women, but they all like white guys.

• only famous black chicks are sexy like beyonce, rihanna and nicki minaj mmmmmm ;)