Would you date a girl with lots of male friends?

Just wondering what guys think. I value loyalty and honesty a whole lot and I think if u wanted to cheat physically or emotionally there's no point in being in a relationship cuz it's not special anymore.
I happen to have a lot of guy friends, but I don't actively just make make friends.
About 70% are guys though. I'm in a band and there's 5 guys and me, just happens that they were looking for a keyboardist and liked my composition skills etc. I'm into MMA, boxing, UFC, sports so I've accumulated male friends because of that. I am really honest and if my SO wanted to see texts and stuff I'll literally go on fb/phone in front of them
What would guys think of girls with lots of male friends? Would you still date them?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my friends are guys so I'd hope so

What Guys Said 4

• Lol you separate MMa and UFC

UFC is an MMA promotion not the "sport" itself.

So just say " i love mma "

• Hahaha I practise MMA and watch Ufc is what I meant Hehee

• Definitely. I like a girl with lots of friends, male or female. It implies she has a life and an identity outside of me which is important to me.

• Its possible but definitely not ideal. Girlfriends can be just as bad or worse.

• No, I won't. I don't like slurs.

What Girls Said 0