Does this actually mean he has a small penis?

Im recently seeing this guy and I like him a lot, but a girl I'm semi friends with commented on the fact that he's white and was with an Asian girl until she cheated with his best friend who is also Asian, and said this means he must be small. He hasn't had a girlfriend since.
Obviously it's a really horrible thing to say, and either way I like him. But I've been thinking about it and is that a rational conclusion? Nothing has happened yet because I wanted to wait until I knew him better but I don't want him to feel bad if her comments get back to him when I haven't been with him yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• "a girl I'm semi friends with commented on the fact that he's white and was with an Asian girl until she cheated with his best friend who is also Asian, and said this means he must be small."

This is the dumbest reasoning I have heard in ages. And I heard a lot of dumb things. God, let there be brain.

Most Helpful Girl

• No LOL that's so dumb, sorry. Nothing about that means that he has a small penis just because he got cheated on. Just means he dated a shitty person. And that semi friend is assuming that the cheating was based on penis size alone, which is very unlikely.

What Guys Said 17

• So that's why you haven't had sex with him.

• Simplest way: seek out new life and new civilizations, go boldly where no one has gone before. :D

• why don´t you just go to find out for your self xD i think that´s just some bullshit, people talk because he was cheated on by an Asian for an Asian.

• that doesn't mean that he has a small penis, it could mean that they had some problems with each other thats why it didn't worked

• I think ever girl says cheater have a small penis like every guy says girl cheater are loose but either way it's just hate speech

• This is just stupid. I can't handle it.

• That's not enough evidence to deduce that.

• Yes. It is, in fact, a valid conclusion.

Now is it sound? Well...

• Omg bahahaha never underestimate a common man.. Seeing is believing.. ;)

• LOL no.

• Maybe the Asian girl might like Asian guys...

• If you're worried about the prospect of his feelings getting hurt, rather than his size, just casually ask his size and if it's small, be positive and enthusiastic about it. That literally solves every problem. Obviously don't tell him your friend was talking smack.

• Um... Or it could be that his ex was just a terrible person who treated him poorly, and had no respect for the relationship. Plus, that's just a huge stereotype all around. Recommendation, ignore the "semi friends" advice. The question I have is, does it really matter if he is small? Big fuckin deal if he is. Don't let others cloud or obscure your view of him. They could be completely wrong, and are only assuming.

• So, I take it you're a size queen, then. Please just walk away from him and let him find a woman who is a good human being, who will love him.

• Lol penis size matters so much to girls. It's insane.

• ye i think so. that's why he had an Asian girlfriend becuz they are used to small penises from Asian guys lol

What Girls Said 6

• That is absolutely ridiculous! He has a small penis because he dated an Asian girl? No, that is not rational whatsoever. And your friend needs to grow up!

• That's ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. It sounds more like this girl with the rumor has something against him.

• Lmao no, this obviously means his ex-girlfriend was a cheating asshole.

And on a side note, there's nothing that would ever justify cheating.

• Seriously... How does everything you wrote about even correlated to him having a small penis? Doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

• No. If you like someone, size should not matter.

• Your semi friend has a strange sense of logic