Why do girls block me for no reason?

Why do girls block me for no reason

Ok I'm on dating sites I just send a message introducing myself and saying I would like a opportunity to to get to know them and a few minutes later I find out I got blocked. Why I honestly don't understand is society that far gone that women will block you if your trying to be a gentleman as opposed to a ass who is just trying to get in her pants.

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's your profile description or pic.

• Well my message is just a introductory message telling her my name and how I would like a opportunity to talk and see how we connect

• I don't smile much and the eating one I took as a light hearted picture an attempt to show a less serious side and that I could loosen up and be silly

• I'm always serious I'm trying to learn to smile more but honestly a girl would have to bring it out of me

What Girls Said 1

• They aren't interested for some reason, and want to make sure you don't go further in conversation.

• Ok but blocking isn't extreme

What Guys Said 6

• Perhaps you're just starting the conversation out weirdly. You shouldn't directly ask to get to know them. Just start with simple stuff, like "Hi how are you? Your profile picture is actually pretty cool by the way, was it taken in Italy?" or someshit like that.

• I have tried hi how are you and that gets nor response what's funny is this same greeting I send to most women has been a ok conversation starter she is the only one who has blocked me

• HI how are you is a TERRIBLE way to send an unsolicited private message. But TDH is right, add something that might be interesting to the girl you're messaging, and don't come off thirsty. Remember, GaG isn't a dating site. Good luck! :)

• @CheerGirl38139 I do add something I read her profile and try to start a conversation based on something we have in common which I get pretty excited if it's something I'm really passionate about like sports

• Girls on dating sites are approached by tons of 'creeps'
    So the slightest hint at this is an automatic block.
    You would too if you got this kind of attention.

• There is a reason. You just don't know it.

• Dude I didn't do anything but introduce myself I'm not there looking for hookups or anything

• What if she's racist I have ran into a lot of that on this dating sites, which if this is the case she probably will be single for the foreseeable future cause nobody wants anything to do with a girl that's racist

• How many people are we talking about here?

• It's their sign that they rejected you. Nothing bad about it.

• Yeah but isn't blocking extreme I mean couldn't she just ignore the message

• Forget the political correctness. Girls don't like guys for who they are but what they want them to be.

• So girls want me to be a asshole

• Maybe there's a reason . Who knows

• Dude I could understand rejection and ignoring but damn block someone it seems like a personal problem

• You try to understand women? Women understand each other and fight all the time.

• Yeah and it's funny cause they block me and 7 months down the road there they are still so I'm thinking possibly crazy