He wouldn't delete his Dating profile was I right to end things with him?

Was dating this guy went on 5-6 dates going really well between us. He still had his online dating profile and told me he was still messaging other women. He told me I was the only one he was sleeping with and actually dating. But tbh it really hurt me I suppose I thought it was going a different way.

I just had to end it, I suppose now I'm just really confused I've been thinking about him a lot and I would love to keep on dating him but I don't want to be one of many girls.

Would you have done the same?

• Yes you were right to end it
  • No, should have stuck it out for a bit longer
  • Other (please write below )

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do the same if I were you. I mean it's one thing to just leave the profile and not go back to it - it'd be stupid to delete it as soon as you land a date since the date could potentially not work out, but to openly admit that he was still messaging others simply indicated that his following statements of only sleeping and dating you were probably bullshit anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends how much my Heart was Into him with No... Real Relationship Ties between you Guys.
    If you are looking for More in Store and See that it Might or Might not happen Between the both of you, You did the right thing to 'End things' with him and Begin... A new beguine.
    Think it over some 'More' here, dear, and let your Heart or your Head Decide this Ride.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• 5 or 6 dates is still casual dating. If he had agreed that you were going to be exclusive, then you'd have been right, but he didn't, so...

• 5 or 6 dates is not casual dating to me. If I go on a 6 date with someone I would only being doing it if I was interested.

• Interested, yes. Exclusively committed, no. This is an example of poor communication.

• I'm proud of you. You did the right thing. Probably.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes because if you want commitment you weren't going to get it from him