Guys, how would you pick up girls at a loud, busy club venue (with a bar) during a concert?

The club was an indoor open floor with a very loud band playing on stage you have to scream to hear one another and it was dark with lights flashing, two bars to sit on each side of the room, and a full bar outside the music room that's a little quieter. All girls at the bars were already drinking so the "buy a drink" line won't work this time unless they aren't drinking already.

Please list step by step what to say/do and consider the environment. (Picture below of where I was)

Any more helpful advice?
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been picked up at a club but my friends get picked up a lot. What I've observed is, some guys will come over and dance with us nothing dirty just squeezing in our circle. Sometime guys come up when we are taking a break and talk to my friends. If a girls already drinking you can always talk with her until her drinks done and asked to buy her another one, I've seen that happen with my friends a lot. Mind you I haven't clubbed for at least 7 years so I'm not sure if what I said still works.

• I tried offering to buy another drink or food and got all no. I'm bad at dancing, which sucks because I think that could of been good especially at a concert.

• They couldn't hear me and turned around to dance with their friends. I got full rejection.

• Well honestly a club is not the best place to pick up, I can't even hear my friends half the time in clubs. I'd say a bar or a quieter venue would be much better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well its not the ideal place because the band has everyone's focus. Also a lot of people who are out there will be there specifically for the music (girls in relationships already but out with friends for example).

What would have been better would be to head to that bar outside the music room and mingle in there. "can i buy you a drink" is too cliche, so don't bother opening with that line these days.

1. Buy yourself a tall cocktail, something you can sip and make last long while appearing to be busy
    2. Stand at the bar but face away towards the main body of the room. Look at every single girl in there regardless if they're attractive or not.
    3. Identify the ones you want and look between them until one of them looks back. Return the eye contact with her and smile. Once she has returned your look, move on to the next "target" and repeat.
    4. Some girls won't be interested so repeat step 3 until you narrow it down to the girls that constantly return your gaze.
    5. Once you have a rapport with those, pick the one you like best (or the one who seems most interested) and approach. Big smile, comment about how loud it is and ask if you can join her - then you take it from there. If she rejects, say its not a problem, wish her a good evening - go back to the bar and find the other girls who you had connected with and repeat the process.

• I did that, no girl was single at the bar. I waited an hour but everyone was with friends (married) or with a partner.

• So it was just a bad night, I went last year and had some luck talking. But your right, I need to go to a nightclub.

• Thanks for MH, keep the faith, you're coming into the prime of your life. There are women out there who want that, just need to try enough times to find em.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a bad venue to pick someone up. Enjoy the music and save the flirting for the after bar or just somewhere else altogether.

• Once the event was over everyone left and went out to eat in groups. I had no chance to flirt unless I was sitting with them which I couldn't.

What Guys Said 5

• I approach and grab their hands and dance with them. The dancing part isn't simple, but my general approaching strategy is.
    Literally is just saying something like "Hey I couldn't help but notice you and I thought you are very beautiful" BAM! at that first line she knows:
    1. I'm confident af
    2. I am not wanting to be friends
    3. I am attracted to her and she can determine if she is attracted to me (which after we dance, of course she is lol jk)

and then immediately say my name and ask her name and start getting to know her. Everyone likes to talk about themselves, so it's easy just be genuinely interested in getting to know her :) Good luck brother! WE ALL GON MAKE IT

• I went up to girls (no hand grab) kind of dancing cause I suck at it, and said "hey you know you are beautiful, my name is _ what is yours" and shook her hand and got her name. After that was the crash and burn I got no further than that. I tried talking but she went dancing with her friends and couldn't hear me and rejected my offer to go and get food and a drink. That happened all night...

• Aw man i'm sorry to hear that

• Every bit of advice I get fails, people think I never try but I do, it's that it always ends in failure, my entire life trying to date; it has never happened.

• I wouldn't because I don't go to clubs or bars.

• I'd fondle her boobs and say "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE!" really loudly, practically yelling, so it was kind of like a whisper.

• I would not.

• You have to work with looks and body language. Keep in mind how you dress and groom yourself communicates something about you.

• I was really nice dressed, and well groomed so looks from that wasn't a problem. Good breath and deoderant.