Should we keep dating?

I met a nice guy a few months ago. Our relationship is great. Maybe you wonder where is the issue?

Before I met him I had planned to leave the country and go back to mine. I am not happy in my job and it's very difficult to get a good job here, so I decided to go.

I am not sure I will come back to the country or we are going to see each other.

Do you think a long distance relationship can work?

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are One of the Hardest to Have and to Up Hold of Any here, dear... I for one know this probably better than anyone.
    Five years ago, a man from Egypt found me on Facebook and w ehad started a Whirlwind Romance by Chance. After getting to know him and his lovely family on Skype, I then flew off to the magical lnd of Cairo, where I had stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that after returning, Three months later I had hopped aboard to go abroad again and it was There... We ended up Tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice and also where I resided for awhile, Learning how to be a Muslim's wife.
    I am back in the states now, but things didn't go as well as we had thought... I never returned. We both had personal issues with our relationship, Mostly my own fault, And with the Middle East getting as bad as it has, This was also a big problem.
    Before you decide to do anything, Be sure you put a game plan together with What would be Best for you. If there is only one Team player, Only one making the Effort, Things can Go and Grow real dead Very quick in the water. You Both need to be Team players.
    If you want to try a LDR for awhile, Make sure that Skype is your best friend. It is a good way to communicate and get closer but also, Make sure Someone is making the time to fly over and visit because this as well is Most important.
    Good luck. xx

• I am sorry for what happened.

Thank you for telling me about your experience.

• You're welcome dear! I am glad you are safe. I wish you all happiness.

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of confidence. xx

What Guys Said 2

• A long distance relationship will not work. Stay or go, its your choice but leaving the country is leaving the guy.

• break up.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's something you should discuss with him and the both of you come up with what you want to do.

• I don't think you should have a long distance relationship unless you are madly in love with him. Otherwise even the most committed individuals can cheat without you being around. Hope I helped and good luck! I'm sure whichever decision you make will be the best :)

• Your comment is helpful. Thank you