Would you Consider Dating a black guy?

If so. What attracts you to black men? If not what repels you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. I don't really care about race when dating.

What Girls Said 13

• Not sure, most black guys I've come across are far too desperate, persistent and clingy to my liking, I don't like it. Two of my close friends always always go for black dudes but majority of the time they end up being pretty bad boyfriends to them or just stringing them along as a side hoe, and I hate the stereotypes some try to live up to because of the rap culture, with side bitches and all. And I also have a bad impression from my black grandpa who is still popping babies at 70, ever since he was 17 from different women. Nevertheless I know there are some good black guys out there, but in my experience I haven't come across enough just yet to feel motivated to pursue a black guy, but its not out of the question for sure.

Most black dudes aren't really my type anyway, although I do know some few attractive ones and majority tend to be absolutely hilarious, but I just gravitate towards Latino and Europeans more tbh.

• what attracts me to men.. big biceps, confidence, humor and loyalty. i wouldn't "consider" it since i've already done it and they r the best

• Sure, I have no problem with that.

• Since I was younger I have always had a thing for black guys! I'm not sure what it is. I guess I'm just attracted to dark features, and most black men have facial and body features I find attractive on any race. Right down to the structure of their hands. I notice them THAT much :o

• I have and I would again. What attracts me to a guy is their personality.

• I don't "consider" guys based on which race they belong to.

• no...

• Of course.

• Yeah why not

• Yes, as long as we got along. I have dated a few black guys before but also other races. Skin color isn't a deciding factor to me. The guys I have dated I was attracted to them, they seemed nice at least at first, and pretty funny.

• Of course I would.

• This is so racist I can't even

• I'm mixed, and yes. My boyfriend is black but if we were to break up I'd like to date a white guy.

What Guys Said 10

• Race should not be a factor in dating however, it often is for some. There's nothing wrong with the amount of melanin in anyone's skin. We're all human.

• What I want to know is why black men are so racist against black women...

• The word you're probably looking for is biased, racist is an overused word, the true meaning of racisms is a system designed to keep other races oppressed and only the majority can be racist. Blacks in America can be, prejudice, bias or discriminatory.

• Yeeahhh... you do know there are black majority and/or black controlled cities, right?

• Nope, not into dating guys.

• No, I'm not gay. Straight as an arrow!
    i3.cpcache.com/.../straight_as_an_arrow_decal.jpg

• I wouldn't date a black guy since i'm straight

• Not gay. The penis would be the obstacle, not race.

• Man there is no black or white guy , guys are guys , it's the personality that defines each and everyone who they really are. Every individual is different , i guess girls would agree with me on this , and same goes for the women out there.

• I'm straight so no but I would date a black woman

• No, never ever ever! Obviously because I'm a guy...

• I would NOT consider dating a black guy.