Is it okay for my boyfriend to share a room with another girl on holiday?

My boyfriend has a large friends circle in the US and he has been invited there for the wedding of one of his friends. After the ceremony, he is planning to take a road trip to Las Vegas with one of the girls in the group (no one else from the group wishes to go to Vegas and my boyfriend is keen on visiting, so this girl volunteered to take him.)

I have not been invited to the wedding as I don't know his friend too well, moreover I would not get leave from office at that time. However, I do not have a problem with him going to the US, I don't want him to miss out on this holiday as they are all close friends. I do not even have a problem with his Vegas road trip.

However, he is planning to share a room with this other girl while in Vegas to save up on room costs. There will most probably be separate beds and stuff, but I would still find it awkward to share a room with someone from the opposite sex. It's not like I don't trust him (else I wouldn't agree to these trips in the first place), but I just don't feel comfortable with the thoughts of him sharing a room with another girl alone. Is it okay to share a room with someone of the opposite sex if you aren't dating them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have enough trust in him then it's not going to be a problem. I shared a 1B1B apartment with another girl for a whole year of college trying to save money while dating my current girlfriend. That was our second year together. She came over but it wasn't like every day. Nothing ever happened with me and the girl roommate, we never became friends or anything either afterwards, just friendly acquaintances. Your boyfriend is trying to save money, and around your age money is probably not something that comes by easily. So really, it comes back to trust. Do you trust him, or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... My boyfriend..
    His in Other words a SO, Not just a friend to the End, and No... It is not Okay for my boyfriend to share a room with another girl on holiday...
    Sit him down and have a little pet talk with him. It doesn't look Appropriate Being he is Taken, To be Sharing a room, I don't care if there are Separate Quarters Inside this room, It is Not... Prim nor Proper.
    Honestly, I just don't "Trust" this whole thing that could very well Lead to a Fling.
    Rent out "Knock, Knock" and you will see fast enough how a Loyal dog got Caught up in the folds of Two Scammy girls with plenty of Twirls and Whirls.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, And I also feel if he has the money and All to go have a Ball at the wedding and to go further on in traveling, this also should include his own Quarters, which he can find in Finding extra bucks. xxoo

• I think that makes sense.. You will be happy to know that I told him gently that I was not too comfortable with the idea and he went ahead and booked another room for himself :)

• Ah, my smart girl.. You have Learned from the Best of the rest. xxoo

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing propinx like propinquity

tractionrealestatementors.com/.../propinquity.png

• He needs to either stay in separate rooms or forgo the trip to Vegas.

• I think it's ok if you really trust him and you make sure he calls the hotel to request a room with 2 beds

• If your an adult, yeah.

• Not really. He should just share it with a guy.

• There are no guys on this trip. It's just him and the girl.

• Haha!! Never! It will be a calm discussion. I'd never jeopardise what we have over a small online discussion :)

• Okay.. I guess i can relax now.. Hehe.. Good luck

• I shared rooms with my close female friends and my then girlfriend was fine with it.

• As long as he is loyal it is fine. If he is not, why is he your boyfriend at all?

• It's your boyfriend, it's up to you to judge him.

• Not okay.

• Depends on his relationshio with the girl and how he knows her

• I wouldn't think anything about it depending on his relationship with her.

What Girls Said 8

• For how long does he know that girl? If he knows he's since elementary school, it can be understandable, but not so much if he became friends with her recently. An ex had a female best friend and he had slept at her house while we were together, but it was ok since they've known each other for many years.

• I would not be ok with that... at all. And im a very understanding girlfriend. There has to be boundaries and lines drawn somewhere.

• I shared a bed with a guy who has a girlfriend and it wasn't awkward or anything. His girlfriend was fine with it (or so it seemed)... Like you said, there will be separate beds.

• I ubderstand why you'd be uncomfortable with that. But, if he has never given you a reason to question his truth-telling, you can trust him. Ask him for reassurance.

• I don't think it is appropriate

• Noooo way!

• I think it depends on how well your guys relationship is and how well theirs is.

• Vegas, hotel, 2 people of opposote sex? FUCK NO. what even wtf is her problem she offered to take him? AND THEY'RE ALONE? No. Way. Don't let her ruin your relationship!