Would you date a girl that suffer from panic/anxiety attacks? what do you think would be different?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would considering I suffer from depression, social anxiety, and anxiety disorder. But of course she would have to 18 or older. Honestly, it wouldn't be different. They are just people too. They are just as normal as anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure I'm straight but putting it into perspective I think I would want to know certain triggers so we can avoid such things.

What Guys Said 5

• If I was under 18 sure however she would have to be honest and upfront about it, and also let me know what actions or words are triggers for her anxiety and panic.

• Yeah, of course. It doesn't really make a difference to me.

• Definitely, and I hope I'd be able to help her through them.

• except her panic attacs are out of my control... bay bay

• No. I would date a girl that is not under 18 years old and doesn't "suffer" from nonsense.

• I don't have panic attacks or anxiety so I don't know what are you talking about

• @ZeatZed my bestfriend has them she always say no one would date her because of it so I decided to ask this and show her what people said

• I was referring to the anonymous that gave his opinion.
      Sorry for the confusion.

What Girls Said 1

• I think guys do not care as long as you are pretty