Guys, Girl always stares at me?

Guys, Girl always stares at me?

Ok this girl on the tram on the way home from work at first we kept looking at each other and stuff and then everytime is walk from a distance towards the stop she would stare from a distance. And if I grab my water bottle she stares if I zip my bag she stares. So I didn't catch it for a while due to being off work and I seen her again and sat opposite her she avoided eye contact but looked at everyone else. And then another time I was looking at her as she looked really nice and she kept looking back but then staring at the floor. Holding her bag to her chest. So didn't see her for 4 months due to a motorbike accident and then seen her again and now everytime I see her on the tram she ALWAYS smiles and says hello but still kind of in a shy way like if I look at her in the eye she seems to go red? But still smiles and says hi. But anyway what I'm asking is. Is she trying to break the ice and get talking? As there's around 100 different people on it and she doesn't say hi to them.

2

What Guys Said 2

• She likes you so and go and speak to her if she says hello to you then your already on speaking terms

• Thanks will do next time I see her

• She wants to fuck you dude.

• Just weird how wen she seen me everyday she never said a word then I didn't see her for 4 months and now she's doing it even more haha

• Fuck doesn't need a word.

• Very true