Guys would you care if the girl you liked or your girlfriend was taller and stronger than you?

Would that be a deal breaker or a turn off? Would you prefer to be the taller stronger one why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have a problem as long as she still looked attractive but I don't think that would be possible, at least I've never seen a woman like that. She'd have to be an Olympic class weightlifter (for a woman) and 6' 3". Women who fit that description generally don't look so good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically speaking, men prefer women who look weaker than them.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't have a problem at all

• not for me i would love that, i mean in my area just about every girl i know can tear a car apart and put it back together. guys where i live love a woman who can do anything they can.

• Where are you from?

• im from north Carolina in the mountain area, where the girls dont play games if you make them mad lol.

• I've never crushed on a girl taller/stronger than me... which is probably an automatic thing I do.

• i wouldn't care at all actually.

What Girls Said 0