When is 'too late' really too late?

He and I were best friends, spending every day together last summer. We would stargaze and have deep conversations, play tennis and he taught me to golf (basically we did everything together). I'd sleep over at his house, and he'd make me breakfast the next morning. He was great. My family loved him. The only thing is, I was too stupid to realize my feelings for him. He'd told me many times how he felt and even asked if I would be his girlfriend. I turned him down each time. He gave me one last chance before going back to college and I still said no. While we were apart, he got a girlfriend. I started dating someone new too. We met up at Thanksgiving and that's when I realized how badly I screwed up. Now it's months later and we're both home from college. He's still with his girlfriend. My boyfriend and I broke up. I love him and I don't know how he feels about me. I'm not the type of person to confess my feelings, especially to someone in a relationship. But I'm worried if I don't say it now, I never will. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• write a small later for him and leave somewhere he normally goes without anyone else and let him know you left him a message and it was meant just for him. just make sure you let him know in the letter thats its not an intent to get between him and his current girl freind and you just need to let him know.

• Wouldn't it be easier to tell him face-to-face or text it?

• yeah it would be just make sure you time it so no one will see what he is reading and think something is going on. because people take things out of context so often its crazy.

What Girls Said 2

• Its never to late!

• So now that he is in a serious relationship, you're suddenly interested in him?
    Don't say anything.