Has anyone been on this dating app called Bumble?

It's sort of like Tinder, except the guys can't send the first message. The girls have to be the ones to initiate messages, or after a while the match is lost. Isn't that interesting? I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the guys on Bumble are really attractive and usually pretty successful from what I've seen. It's fun. They also have a BFF feature so you can meet other girls as friends which is cool lol

• Yeah, holy crap I've been on it for the past half hour and like every other guy is really good-looking from some big name school. And they match with you! I have to work up the courage to send messages now lol. What do you say to start a conversation?

• Yea! Haha honestly I think guys are just happy to match so starting off with a "hey :)" should open it up for you. Or say something clever about something in their profile works too

• thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 4

• Tinder requires mutual liking before either person can send a message. So, I don't see the point.

• It's interesting, and like I understand because a lot of men are just creeps. Sounds like a good , safe way of doing it, try it!

• Hahah 😂 sounds interesting :P

• I would so try that. As a matter of fact I will sign up now.

What Girls Said 1

• It sucks. Stick with tinder and okcupid those are ok in my opinon, not the greatest but they are ok