Girls, Signs a Girl is nervous, when talking to a guy?

So how do you act, when you feel nervous while talking to a random guy?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Well when I'm nervous I tend to blush and smile a lot. Also, (I know this is weird) I tend to move slowly away from him. (If I like him) You'd think that I would move closer, but noooooo! The human mind is weird! I also try to start conversations, even though they usually crash and burn...
    Hope this helps! :)

• Thanks :))

What does it mean when you don't smile when the guy you are talking to smiles and you smile when the guy you are talking to doesn't smile?

• As of now nothing. But I would love to keep you as a contact on girlsaskguys with your permission coz you seem smart enough to answer the questions.. hehehe :)

• Of course! I love answering questions. When are you usually on here? I might be asking a guy if he likes me on Wednesday and it would be nice to talk to you about how that goes if you don't mind. :)

• I get shy about making eye contact and a lot more quiet. I laugh a lot out of a sort of nervous habit and get very self conscious if I noticed the guy checking me out and will probably blush or look away. I also might do something to distract myself from feeling nervous like check my phone too much or keep sipping a drink etc

• Thanks :) Why do you feel nervous around the guy?

• Maybe She originally had the confidence to approach with an open and friendly attitude but then got nervous about what to say next once the conversation progressed. Also maybe would happen if the person is not matching the impression of what you thought they were like and so you no longer feel interested.

• Have you met a guy like that? You were confident at first and then got uncomfortable !!

• I look down for the most part. I might give eye contact once when I first notice him. Then I will laugh sort of or make little jokes. I smile a lot. I might not talk too much or talk a lot. I could lie and say I'm comfortable lol

• Thanks :))

• Just did.

• Thanks for the opinion. At first I didn't have any romantic interest, but then she started to act the way I described and then I started to like her.
      So why is she ignoring me?