How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have before getting married?

I want my first girlfriend to be my only one. I don't want to tell her I found someone more suitable for me than her. But what I've seen on the internet suggests it's common to do so. I don't want to break any hearts, but I can't simply ignore someone who seems much more likely to be the kind of woman I would want to one day start spending the rest of my entire life with. At the same time though, I can't let a wonderful woman slip by just because she doesn't seem 100% perfect for me. I can never know if I will meet someone better or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• All though I'm not married, I've had 3 boyfriends in my life, in my third currently. I can say that I did think I would last with the past, however there were many reasons why we are currently no longer together and I'm glad, I'm so much more happy now, more than I've ever been.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not married and I've been in 13 relationships. Hopefully my current boyfriend will be the last dude I'm with. :)

What Guys Said 0