Don't wanna text her anymore, what to do?

So there is a girl I've moved on from becuz of her flaky behaviour. She keeps initiating text conversation though. Is it rude to directly tell her not to text me anymore, or should I hint on that by slowly texting back with short replies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I would say direct is best but I can see why it would be rude. Up to which one you feel most comfortable with. Direct gets things done quick but if you're worried about hurting her then let her pick up hints that you don't wanna talk.

Most Helpful Guy

• type: "I don't want to text you anymore because you're a flake"

If she asks for an explanation, politely give her one. After that you can either forgive and forger or stop responding and delete her contact info.

Don't worry about whether or not it's rude. After sending the text above you've done all you're obligated to as far as politeness is concerned. Be honest, be straightforward, and don't wait around regardless of how he/she may react.

You're welcome.

What Girls Said 2

• stop texting her. That's it or block her on your phone

• I say the direct approach is best, saves everyone time and energy.

What Guys Said 0