I am so DEVISTATED that she already had her first serious LOVE. How do I clear her from my mind indefinitely?

I dated her very shortly until I found out she was with this guy for 2 years when she was 14 and 15. She is now 19.

I was happy to be with her until I found out and I couldn't take it anymore.

I mean she is beautiful, and in some ways she is irresistible. Yet, it depresses me every time to think that she already had her first love. That I couldn't of been that guy.

First loves are special. And I was not there to fill that role in her life.

I wish I was her first love... now I need to forget about her
Any more feedback I can scrape from the bottom of the barrel?

Most Helpful Girl

• First love's are special but doesn't mean the second and maybe third won't be special either, everyone loves different people in different ways, don't let it discourage you. there's a reason why her first one didn't work out.

• Just because her first love didn't work out now doesn't mean it couldn't work out 20 years from now. Except, that guy could be her first AND last, and I couldn't be both those for her.

• You just have to get over it.

• I have a hard time getting over it, and I am wanting to forget about her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just know that another man was inside her 10 inches ago and you will always be his Vince Vaughn while he is Brad Pitt. :)

• No she is a virgin (sexually that is). The last time I spoke to her she hasn't even seen a guys penis before. But she isn't a virgin in the heart. She has loved and been loved before. Young and wildly.

• @CheerGirl38139 I feel really bad for him then I actually do I hope he gets help.

• Me too. No kidding. He posted not long ago that he'd seen a psychiatrist, and was scheduling time with a therapist. I hope that's true, but if it is, it's not helping yet.

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, you seriously have to move on in life and give up on your futile goal. Please get professional help.

• Sometimes first love works other times it doesn't. You should really only care about being able to be with her now. Sure being her first love would of been nice but it's better sooner then later right?

• Wow, you need to handle your own insecurities. It's not about the past, it's about right now. Live in the moment.

• How many accounts is this now?

• I only have one account. Other past accounts no longer exist.

• because you keep getting canceled because you were warned 50 times for stalking and harassing girls.

So each time you create a new account, GaG cancels it. Go somewhere else. You're going to continue to get reported every time someone sees you make a new account.

What Guys Said 11

• It's something you absolutely have no control over, just let it go. If it bothers you so much then maybe it's better for you to start over and find someone else that had never ever been in a single prior established relationship of any kind. Just focus on the present, whatever had happened in her past had already happened, you can't alter or change it in anyway, so just let it go.

• Whelp, you did what you had to. What's done is done. Best you move on and learn from this and next time you ask her before anything gets serious.

• Isn't it better to be a last love than a first love? i'll agree, first loves are special, but aren't the ones you spend the rest of your lives with better? besides, she may be a completely different person now, so in a way, you are the first love of her new person.

• You know what is better than being a last love? Being her first AND last. Which I could never be.

• I haven't had my first love yet. I lost my virginity in a one night stand. A hookup.

I never actually had a girlfriend before.

Meanwhile, this girl has been with a guy for two solid years.

• Well, if you only want advice on how to forget her, the answer would be time. With the rest, i just wish you good luck.

• till u came into the picture u didn't even exist, so what u think doesn't MATTER
    i think u r living in fantasy land.

i wish i couldve taken jennifer lopez virginity (not really) whats this bs u r thinking of?

i get it u liked her a lot i think u r letting your fantasies take control of your life and losing it...

• Get over yourself dude. She actually had a boyfriend before you.

• Why is she making a face like.. She's losing her virginity right now?

• I thought she looked like someone was pointing a gun at her and forcing her to posw for the picture

• She is actually a virgin. A virgin when it comes to sex. Not so much a virgin in the heart. She already loved some guy before.

The more I look at the pic, haha she does make a funny face! Ha!

• @Bandit74

Haha, yea it sort of does

I should of picked a better picture of her

• You sound like a damn stalker. Get a hold of yourself, man.

• This is some seriously irrelevant bull$hit, you know that?

• she can't remember if she's dead

• It's in the past you have to move forward, Once you get past that and move forward you'll realize all the girls that are out there. Oh also did we really need to see what she look like lol.

• Just repeat this mantra, "Owa tafoo liam!" at the top of your lungs, over and over, for 20 minutes every day, and you'll soon forget that girl.

• Nah. After a month of yellilng that daily he would come back on here and tell you that it did not work!

• @Red_Arrow
      Jesus! Not enough he has to be the first to deflower her, but he has to be her first love too. My heart bleeds for him... - NOT!

• Who is this?

And no, I don't care for virgins. I wanna be a girl's first LOVE. That is more special.