Girls, what should a guy do when you reject him?

• Keep coming back like a boomerang, miracles do happen.
    25% (3)
  • GTFO and I never want to see you again.
    50% (6)
  • Let's just be friends.
    25% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm this for me depends on a lot of things. If I've been in a relationship for x amount of years and I reject him then he needs to work his arse off and come back because I may give him another chance.
    If it's a first date then take it gracefully and move on. I've had so many guys become abusive because they didn't handle rejection well.
    If it's a few months then you can try coming around again depending on how much she was into you, but it's likely it won't work.
    As for being friends it will never work as long as one of the two has feelings for the other. If there's no longer any feelings and you're 150% certain then go for it. But can you handle another guy being all over her in front of you?

What Girls Said 7

• Usually the guy is rejected for a reason. For example maybe because she likes someone else, she isn't physically attracted to you etc. Unless she specifically says "maybe in the future... just not right now" or "i don't wanna lose our friendship" then just stay friends. Unless she specifically says so, just GTFO.

• "GTFO?" I would never say that :( that's rude + extra rude if that guy has feelings for You :(( I'll sing -> " I'm just saying You could do better, I'll star hating only if You make me..." :D

• walk away.

• If he asks me if I like him and I tell him no, I want him to stay away for a while. Otherwise it'll look like he's still trying. Then I'm okay with being friends

• Take it with grace walk away and don't ask me again.

• Just accept it and move on.

• Can you remain as friends?

• Yes, providing he knows, understands and realises that it will only ever be friends, and nothing more.

• Just move on. I am sure you will find someone that will never reject you