Have you entered the Turkish version Grils& guys?

Have you entered the Turkish version?

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't know turkish.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• nope... I checked the Spanish one out once because of @WhatTheHellAmy , but that's it

I don't speak Spanish/Turkish

1|0
    0|0
  • No I didn't even know they had it. I don't know Turkish though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know how to find it, or how to translate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not. I bet it is all in Turkish and I would not understand it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its very active

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand Turkish, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why would I do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Entered like what... with my dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • what? whats that? :/

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• No, I haven't. I don't speak Turkish so I don't think that version is suitable for me. I'm good right here on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah for curiosity lmao it's basically the same as this one but the HDIL section is filled with more guys and they're better looking on average

0|1
    0|0
    • Dayum, you were right. There are some pretty girls on there too!

• Show All
    • Yeah they do but to them I'm checking a 'sports' forum. I'd deactivate if they ever found out because they'd come on here and troll me so hard and probably ruin the place for everyone else lmao.

I never knew you were a teacher, I ccan imagine having a lot of free time, my old teacher used to bring in books to read, but this is 21st centuary so it's GaG yo 😀.

• @Cosytoasty omgg sports forums hahaha i'd make fun but if someone walks up behind me when i'm on gag i'm on a different tab in a millisecond lmao
      before i made a gag account, the breaks would feel like eternity but nowadays they pass by in a flash. thanks gag :D