Dating 196 (6'4") cm tall guy when I am 151 cm (4'9") tall. Your opinion. Would you think its weird?

Why do people give us so weird looks? I know there are many difficulties like we can't kiss standing and stuff but rest is okay!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you can kiss his dick while standing. Thats something.

• I can suggest the idea to him. Thanks ;)

• Should ask him about a "Standgebläse". Pretty sure he heard that time already ;)

• I will ask him for sure!! :D I will get him there. Thanks for this. Will bring a little tease.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are judgmental. One of my friends is dating someone that's close to 6 feet and she's 5 ft 1. It doesn't matter about the height, weight, race, age (debatable), whatever... what does matter is that you guys like each other.

• Yes we like each other and I think after this many good opinion I will try to be bold enough to not look shy with him.

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's funny, it's probably like dating a hobbit!

dailymix.info/.../...ladimir-klitschko-florida.jpg

;p

• Wladimiiiiiiirrrrrrrr Klitschkoooooooooo

• haha thanks ^.^

• @archiz You are welcome ^_^

• Nope. Just wear 5" heels every chance you get.

• It can't properly walk in heels. I am comfortable with only no heels woman shoes.

i5.walmartimages.com/.../...cf-0110dfbc3059.v1.jpg

• I am quite kinky and I'm enjoying the conversation. I hope I'm being helpful as that's my primary goal here.

• Yes you are helping :)

• Nah I've seen this before. Saw a wife and husband like this. He was at least 6'5 and she was like 5 even.

• Thats also a big difference. Being a third person in the view I can actually see the difference.

• Yes we met in Germany in a bar via a friend of a friend.

• Lmaoo there is chick that's like short as hell in my school, she's close to 4'10sh I think and comes below like my chest and call me douche lmfao. She look out of proportions and 12 lol

• He looks like he's taking his child places when he's out with you.

• He looks older since he is european!! I look far more younger in that case being from india but again thats a small age difference too. Yea you are right. Taking child places :/

• My opinion? standing up oral sex, nuff said.

• haha I got the same suggestion from many people. :D

• Nope cause he can see straight down ur top 👍👍

• No :D :D !!
      I mean yes haha. I am careful with wearing the decent T-shirts or tops.

• Sounds good to me 😉😉👍

• Yay moment :D Thank you

• People are assholes. I guess I'll be getting dirty looks too if I date a 5'2" girl because I'm 6'9"

• hahahaha ever been through it?

• No, every time I ask them out they say I'm too tall

• Of course 6'9" is big and little girls will still be a little hesitant. Let them grow up :)

• I think its sweet. No problem at all.. people can stfu or gtfo

• Its sweet yes :) I will eventually learn to not to give a fuck :D

• Thank you :-) . well, have a good day

• You are welcome :) Good day.

• I don't know, they just do.

I'm 6'3". I find sub 5' women really hot.

• What makes them hot to you?

• Lol. Not me. I'm fearless ;)

• hahahaha I see. It will take some time until he becomes fearless. We are freshly dating. Fearless is better of course. ;)

• Hahaha ya that's a bit too much of height difference

• Thats the reason we get stares!!!

• Hmm sure

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think it's weird but more like it's not practical when trying to do somethings.

What I notice is that it makes it hard to kiss him randomly on the lips. So you need to find a step ladder and try to surprise him like that. Along with if you want to be on top and move your hips on his dick while trying to kiss him. That will be impossible to do no matter how long his dick is.

• Totally true. He actually need to push me more down while switching from kissing. I like it that way. I can also add a little bit of control there.

• It's not weird but I would be like "damn, she can give him a Bj standing" 😅😂

• omg exactly what I thought lol

• hahahahahahahahaha
      True that :D Its less tiring

• not weird. Love comes in all shape and size packages. my guy is 6'4" and I'm only a little taller than you at 5'4".

• I know this is an adorable difference. ^^ I hope it works out well for us.

• what matters is that you two feel ok with it. our opinion doesn't really matter. and if you get some weird looks, so what?

• I am feeling okay with it. :) Just that the trip outside home becomes a stare conscious time.

• My boyfriend is 6'1 and I'm 5'4" so I can relate to the issue of kissing a guy who's much taller than you (steps are great, by the way. Much easier to kiss standing on them)

If people give you weird looks it's only because they're not used to seeing the height difference. It's not bad, it's just different. Don't let the issue of height split you up.

• We use stairs outside, chair and even table in room haha :D
      Yes I am giving it a try even if all the outings become stare parades. :)

• I haven't had to get on a table yet😂

I did once get on a bench

• Try its fun and in that way you can grab his hair and pull them a bit haha. I will try a bench along the river then.

• Yeah they look odd together.

• I am 5'2" and my boyfriend is 6'2". I have no problem... I love tall men and he loves short women.

• its like we are complementary. Short and tall. :)

• Who cares what other people think.

• It just gets me nervous when we are outside.

• Why does it make you nervous?

• Because people constantly look at us. Moreover Im brown and he is white. That adds to it in Germany.

• Yea id give you weird looks too.

• What will make you give weird look except our height difference?

• Aw thanks sweetheart 🙈

• Welcome :* :)

• Its ok, you be you, its just not your everyday scene

• Do you even need to ask? You look like a child next to him even me who is tall I would look like a child next to him. It's ridiculous honestly. Why dating such a giant?

• I dont know. I just like him. There will be less women his height and hence the choice becomes difficult anyway for him while for me its wide open. So we are just trying to embrace differences.

• Countries differ, cultures differ, rules differ.

• I don't know the rules in usa for dating but if you date a person it's cause you love them so your in a relationship I don't see the difference

• Nope.