Has someone assumed that you were hitting on them when you weren't?

How did it make you feel? I feel like:

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Happens at clubs a lot.. some dude came up to me, I had cool ripped tights on and he tried to touch my legs and I was like "yo dude, don't touch me" and he was like "oh you like playing hard to get?" and i was like "... no. I just dont want you to touch me." and we got into this whole thing where he was like "you're kind of a bitch" and i was like "yes because you keep bothering me when I've asked you multiple times, politely, to not try and touch me and to please leave me alone.." and he KEPT GOING "I bet I can fix your attitude". Like dude, no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly: they didn't tell me.

What Girls Said 4

• Yup, one of my friends thought I liked him when we were younger. It was very awkward for me when he was like 'I'm sorry, I don't like you in the same way' and I'm kinda staring at him, someone who not only am I unattracted to but also I don't wanna be with, and I'm pretty sure my facial expression was the visual of '?'

• Yes, it's happened sometimes. I am friendly when talking face to face, and sometimes they think that friendliness is flirting, when it wasn't at all. I kind of felt bad for the misunderstanding, since it wasn't my intention to lead them on or anything.

• yes. guys tend to think every time a woman is being friendly that she's flirting.. sooo annoying

• When someone assumes I like them I usually just laugh, and then you can just see their ego shrinking. If he claimed it in a dickish way, I'll respond dickish too, telling him what it's about.

What Guys Said 0