Guy I've been sleeping with has a girlfriend?

So we met on tinder and he's about 15 years older than me. Of course I fell for him and he acted like he did but he just wanted sex. We were on and off for about a year and a half (mostly on) now I just found out he has a girlfriend and we have slept together since they have been together (I didn't know at the time) yea he was more distant but I was busy with work so I didn't think anything of it and it's not like we were dating. How do I say it? I feel like I need to say I know he has a girlfriend but in a crazy way I'm scared to. I guess it's just the lonely factor of it because I will really miss him but I know it's not right. How do I say something to him? It needs to be in person but sometimes finding a day to get together is hard since we both work crazy hours? And honestly I want it to hurt, I'm really upset that I was lied to for months and the fact that he was having sex with both of us at the same time I don't like either.

Most Helpful Guy

• "So we met on tinder and he's about 15 years older than me. Of course I fell for him and he acted like he did but he just wanted sex."
    http://oi66.tinypic.com/2hx6lv6.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it have to be in person? I would just text him honestly and be like "You're a fucking asshole. I just found out you have a girlfriend and I cannot believe that you'd lead me on like this and cheat on her. This is ending, now. Don't ever contact me again." Make it quick, and make it clean. If you know for sure that he has a girlfriend don't give him a chance to explain because you might cave. I'm sorry to say this but if you're the side piece, you leaving won't really hurt him that much however you do it, so don't focus on that.

What Guys Said 4

• "I guess it's just the lonely factor of it because I will really miss him but I know it's not right."

^ listen to your logic brain. As hard as it is to let go, there's a 0% chance continuing to pursue this kind of relationship is going to yield a positive outcome. You know this, we know this.

Months after cutting all communications you will think "thank god i didn't invest anymore time into this a-hole."

• well if you have done it this far even after the fact of you knowing makes it clear you got feelings and you dont want them dashed. i would confront him about it because your feelings are just as important as his plus the fact if its just a booty call and nothing more he will just move on and find a girl who doesn't ask questions and just wants sex.

so you can go on with your life and not try and stay with him.

• 15 years older?)))))
    It looks disgusting for me.

• I'm 21 he's 36?

• It still does. I would feel like paedophile, if I date a girl 4 years younger than me.
      He will get shrink by 10 years, don't deny it.
      Tbh, if you tell about this a future boyfriend, he will immediately disgust and leave you. It just sound creepy for human nature.

• Naughty

What Girls Said 3

• Break it off and tell his girlfriend. She deserves someone better than that lowlife piece of trash.

• Start with how you knew it was just casual and sex between you too and you were fine with that, you had fun, etc. Then say that you should have been made aware of his relationship status, so it could've been your choice to proceed with the relationship or not. He made the decision for all three of you and who knows what other lady, and honestly, STDs. Get tested ASAP

• I would suggest just ending things. He may lie to you just to keep sleeping with you.