Do guys care if a girl's teeth aren't perfect? Is it a turn off?

I've always been told I'm really pretty but I have one insecurity that has crippled me for years.. my teeth. I have a very noticeable gap in between my front teeth and was always made fun of as a kid because of it. As an adult I tend to hide my smile when talking to guys because I feel like it would be a huge turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to have a gap in my teeth as well. I am not grateful for it, because as you grow older, your teeth change shape. My gap is now gone, and it prevented my teeth from becoming crooked.

A gap isn't as desirable as perfection obviously, but it won't be a big deal to most guys. Most guys don't require perfection. If anything it takes a lot less for a guy to be turned on by a woman's appearance than the other way around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! I am in the same boat with you, I have a gap between my front teeth too. But I truly believe that you shouldn't be ashamed of it and smile as often as you can. It's beautiful and certainly not a turn-off!
    (Besides, in my country a gap between the teeth is a sign of wealth and prosperity :) )
    Have a great day

What Guys Said 3

• Nope! Things like this should never be a turn off. It's part of what make you unique. Make you different. Makes you special.

Be happy in who you are and the way you look. If you are happy and smiley, guys will love you!

• it's not a deal breaker to all guys, maybe some.

• As long as there not going to rip my knob off not an issue

What Girls Said 0