Are you The jealous type? Territorial?

• I only get jealous or territorial when I have feelings for someone.
    66% (19)26% (5)50% (24)Vote
  • I was born with a jealous mind!
    10% (3)32% (6)19% (9)Vote
  • I never get jealous or territorial.
    24% (7)42% (8)31% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
14|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not "territorial" but I experience feelings of jealousy sometimes in a relationship. I try not to let it consume me though as jealousy can really ruin a relationship. If I notice that I'm having a lot of negative feelings like that, I would talk to my boyfriend about it to identify why and try to solve the problem.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• she can do whatever she wants. I'll let trust do it's job so I can spend my time doing other shit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't get territorial. I only get a bit jealous when I have a crush on a girl. When I'm in a relationship, I never get jealous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a jealous mind 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't get jealous. I don't waste my time and energy on something called Jealousy. I can utilize my energy for some useful purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always, but id be lying if i said id never get jealous or territorial. But only if im really in love with someone and then, in certain situations only. But that hasn't happened in a long time, i almost forgot what it feels like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get jealous sometimes when i have feelings for someone but i don't get territorial.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not jealous or territorial because I can only control what I do, not what someone else does. If my so is going to cheat, there is nothing I can do that can prevent it without both of us resenting it, so I'd rather just trust her and if she betrays the trust, leave her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Nah. I personally don't care. Anyone can check out my imaginary man. He's coming home with me anyway.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yep can get jealous, silently but yeep

Territorial yeeeep, but only if a girl tries something and He waves Her off but She won't go, just cling to him or get Her hands on Him... than yeah She's got a problem. But if she's hitting up and He's like going into than eeeh fuck it, no time for wasting time :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I am jealous , even when I pretend not too be. Just can't help it when I love a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely! If I ever didn't 100% trust my partner, I wouldn't be with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, sure am.
    I CAN'T HELP IT OKAY? 😂
    When I dig someone I want them all to myself. What a selfish bitch I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely not a jealous person. The way I think about it is if he doesn't want to be with me, making him not talk to other girls isn't going to like me more. There's no reason to be jealous as long as there's trust

1|0
    0|0
  • "I only get jealous or territorial when I have feelings for someone." otherwise, i don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • when I am crushing yea to a certain extent cs I want him/her to be mine xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so bad, such a jealous person 😢

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah definitely!. I'm selfish as fuck! They are suppose to be all mine like I am for them! >.<

1|0
    0|0
  • I get territorial. In a relationship, jealousy isn't my thing. I get jealous with friendships, but not relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I have feelings, but I'm not the super jealous type.. Only where's a reason to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

1|0
    0|0