What are your least favorite dating questions?

Dates and interviews are not too far apart. What question (s) do you hate getting asked?

My least favorites are "what do you like to do for fun?", and "what do you think of [political] issue?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like getting asked about my career because I still don't know what I want to do with my life and generally career related questions DO make the date feel like an interview.

Don't mind your ones at all, though.

What's wrong with being asked what you like doing for fun? Surely that's one of the first things you want to find out about a person so you can plan future dates?

Politics - meh, sometimes I delve into certain topics, but generally don't like dragging that topic for too long.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Who are you?"

"How did you get in my apartment?"

"Why are you naked?"

To name a few.

What Girls Said 18

• Yeah, "what to do for fun?" is annoying because what do people actually say that is original? I think pretty much everyone does the same things for fun. The absolute worst is "Why are you single?" Ummm... because I am not dating anyone right now?

• Have you had sex?
    Are you working?
    How much do you make?
    Where do you see yourself in the future?

• Esp. the last one!

• @Asker, yes, that last one is soo bloody annoying. Like how the hell am I supposed to know? Shit happens

• I just want to lose my stuffs at that.

• Ehy are tou single?

• "What do you do for fun?" is pretty high on the list! Another is, "how many relationships have you had?"

• "how are you?" there's no time for idle small talk in my life

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Oh my god... OH MY GOD...

• Where do you see yourself in five years?, are you serious about your job? why are you single?

• Whenever they ask about my political views, or "what're you gonna do in your future?

• When I click with someone, I don't really feel I have to ask those questions unless I was not friends with the guy first. The only guys I have dated were guys who started off as a friend first.

• And no one asks you qyestions?

• My least favorite question is, "are you a virgin?"

• Because the answer is absolutely?

• @policeofficer there is no great sin to being a virgin

• lol yes when you say you are not a virgin he thinks you want to have sex with him

• Asking me anything about my personal sexual history or asking me about what I like sexually. I just don't want to go there unless we've been on a few dates already.

• Do you like to use your tongue?

• "Will you marry me?"

• "What are you thinking" I hate it when I'm asked that because most of the time I'm not thinking and just enjoying the moment.

• Oh I hate the political questions

• Not sure but anything that starts with
    "So why are you single" lol

• Oh my god I hate the same one.
    What do you like to do for fun?
    What are your future goals?

The first one makes me feel boring because I have no hobbies
    The second stresses me out because I have no goals, and am not doing anything with my life.

I just wanna enjoy the moment. The reason I look for relationships is to escape my reality. Hate guys who ask me these questions , just trying to size me up. The worst.

• "Why are you single?"

What Guys Said 1

• "How many girls have you been with?" Then rejection quickly follows afterward. That's why it's a catch-22 :/