Why can't I get girls? What's wrong with me?

I don't understand... is it because I'm unattractive? Is it because i don't really talk a lot? I just don't get it...

It's been this way for the longest. I turn 18 tomorrow and not a single girl has been attracted to me... as far as i know. It's like girls don't even notice me like I'm some kind of worthless outcast... it's really starting to piss me off. What do i do? There are 12 year olds with girlfriends these days and I'm just sitting here alone... It's depressing sometimes and as hard as i try not to think about it, i do just about everyday. I actually have friends who are girls but obviously they don't see me that way. A lot of them have said that I'm cool, sweet, awesome, and even good looking... yet i can't seem to get girls at all...

Soon I'll be starting my first year at college with the though that i haven't even had 1 girlfriend yet... but it seems like everyone else has...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not bad looking at all :)

If I may give advice, the main thing that will help you win the ladies over is confidence. A lot of guys set out with the idea they'll get confident once they get the girl, but that's actually a vicious trap. We don't want your confidence to depend on whether or not we're there.

Find things you love doing. Exploit those to the limit, and wear your passions like a second coat, and then you'll have the hard shine of the dedicated, and then the ladies might just start looking your way :)

• oh stop with the "confidence and show me what you got to offer" bullshit, cause even that doesn't work, you girls dont give a damn about us guys, so why do you all gotta make everything even more impossible for us. guys want girls for love and sexual relationships, not to buy you mansions and new cars and all that rubbish so grow up, seriously

• @toouglytobeloved if we didn't give a damn about guys we wouldn't be dating them, you know. I'll buy my mansion and cars with my own money, if you don't mind. We're not in the twentieth century anymore.

The 'confidence bulllshit' is what actually works, only you're not giving a good show of it. So of course it's our fault, of course we're asking the impossible, never mind the fact that a lot of guys, if not most, do manage to overcome this impossible, bullshistic challenge we offer.

We've got a lot to lose when letting a guy in. That's why we're careful. We need to know you're safe, first and foremost, that we don't risk any physical violence, first and foremost. And guys that don't have confidence tend to be more violent (verbally first, like you just have, and then perhaps physically). We can't take that risk. So I'm sorry, but I stand my my previous post.

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry over this lol you look good , and im 43 and can say women still have not been figured out at my age. its not you at all its just how women are. but dont let it get you down because the right girl will notice dont let it bother you if the other girls dont. it just means there not meant to be with you.

and from the picture i can say your gonna be hard to ignore in a few more years so dont worry.

What Girls Said 1

• you're ugly

What Guys Said 11

• as for my actual comment now, bro, you're fine. just be more social. as you said yourself. you're quiet. i have this same problem but i get over it if there a girl who i want in my life. girls have probably been into you in the past but because of your quiet state you probably never picked up and acted on it so they moved on.

the past is the past forget. just focus on getting out more. girls will not only want to be with you but would want you to fuck their brains out (not litteraly ) you just need to start seeing the signs and etc

• In college there WILL be girls who are interested in you, I guarantee you that. You have to learn how to pick up on it of course and maybe you have unrealistic standards (aren't even looking for signs from average girls). Try practicing on girls you only find a little bit attractive.

• You appear to be a presentable young man, to me.
    Perhaps the problem (for want of a better word) is that you are not a player or a sociopathic bad boy. At your age, the vast majority of young females want dirtbags. Decent young men are no little to no interest to most girls.
    I would encourage you to put the idea of girls to one side and get on with your education.
    Really and truly, girls are not worth your time or money. Nor can you afford to allow them to distract you from your studies.
    Once you have your degree in IT you will have high market value, so the women will come sniffing around.
    Then it will be you who gets to do the rejecting.
    You might even decide that your life is better without the enormous legal liability that involvement with women will bring into your life.
    Enjoy the schadenfreude.

• Keep in there man. I felt the same way. I had my first girlfriend when I was 20. I saw all my friends with theri gfs and there I was walking alone... Don't worry about your looks, you look good! No homo but u look attractive tbh! Hopefuly it will all change in college. I know for a fact, it will happen!
    There is this guy on youtube thes knows shit... In your case aswell, he is the man! Check out "alpha m". He will help you not only with this but with any prob a man can have!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting

• I'm 20 and never had a girl, some were attracted to me that were plain I have high standards just keep going for it, this is what I look like

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8464-b388a3783acf-m.jpg

I don't think I look bad so it's just shitty luck for now.

• Have confidence in yourself. They love confidence. Also put yourself out there, They love fun.

• I'm not sure bruh. Maybe its not about your face its about your acts?

• Maybe you're boring.

• your a guy, girls dont give a damn about us guys enough said

• in this day and age if you want a girlfriend you can't treat them like people. but you HAVE to talk to them but not in a friendly way make them laugh. work on being funny and you will easily start getting women because if you get their mind their body will follow

• This is stupid advice. Treat women like people, but don't elevate them above yourself.

• @AssJacket it is stupid advice but what makes it stupid is thats what works. women dont to be treated with respect anymore and the ones that claim they do are always ironically single rejecting men good and bad but whiniing about being single.

• You are too introverted. Strike 1 with girls. They like fun guys.

Unless girl has a fetish for black guys many women see black guys as low status and don't consider them unless of course they are rich (but that applies to all guys).

• this is real life not tinder.

only on tinder have i had problems gettng matches for being black (till i change my location to someone in the south ironically)

in real life this isn't the case