Guys, How does he feel about me/What should I do?

My crush and I were chatting the other day and his comment on something I said about myself was: "Sounds like my future wife ;)". I like him a lot and I think the feeling might be mutual. We texted only a few times but he's been very sweet from the beginning, he also sends lots of wink emojis and, asks me a lot of questions, though doesn't talk much about himself unless I ask. He flirts and seems to respond very well whenever I compliment him. He called me honey a few times and a lady. On the other hand, he's always very busy and I wish he'd start a conversation for once. Last time I texted him 5 days after our first conversation and now it's been 2 days since we spoke. I'm waiting on him to text me this time. I'm a bit worried cause I know he had time these past 2 days and he could've texted me but he didn't. Maybe I'm just too impatient, but I like him so much and it happens rarely to me. Can someone clarify what all this means, how you think he feels about me and how very wellI should proceed in our communication? Thank you! <3

2

Most Helpful Guy

• Slow your roll a bit. Nobody likes it when someone tries too hard. Let him come to you. If he likes you, he will definitely talk to you. I can't say for sure if he likes you, because I'm just getting one perspective.

What exactly is the point of not being obvious about liking him? If you like him, be an adult and let him know. You don't have to do it in a clingy way. Just that you've enjoyed talking to him and find him attractive. It's not difficult.

• Thanks for sharing you opinion :) I was thinking the same thing, if he likes me he will contact me. The thing is, he caught me off guard with that comment in our last conversation, so I'm not sure if I have responded properly. My response was: "Hahaha, good night ;)".(He said good night after the comment). Was that wrong? I would love to tell him that I like him but he's gonna be my trainer and I don't wanna make things awkward in case he doesn't like me after all.

• Ahhh, you didn't do anything wrong, just don't read into it. If he makes a move, then cool, but it sounds like he's just being flirty. Try not to get your hopes up about it. Sorry to be a downer, but it sounds like the type of banter that a lot of trainers have.

• Okay, thanks a lot for helping :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he does. Complimenting is never easy to initiate but he seems to do it exclusively for you so his admiration for you is unquestionable. The "future wife" compliment explains it all because it's a very unusual compliment and he is confident enough to tell you that he intends to marry you (I see it that way).

I think if you like him that much, you just need to tell him that you'd like it if he leaves you a message instead. It will be less worrisome (overthinking complicates things further) and you'll let him know that you'd like it if he initiates a conversation for some time. Boys just can't decipher signs that well.

• Thanks a lot for your answer, sweety :) The thing is, we're gonna be in some kind of work relationship, to be specific, he's gonna be my mentor. So, I don't wanna risk making things awkward before actually meeting him in person. It's easier when you look someone in the eyes, feel the tone of his voice, notice his body language. That's the only way I'm gonna know for sure if he likes me, unless we deepen our relationship in these months and he tells me he likes me. I'm a bit afraid that these compliments might not be as exclusive as you think, meaning that pet names might be his manner of speaking. For both of us, English is not our first language, so the seriousness of our words might be a bit arguable. This night I saw that he liked a kinds seductive photo from another girl from 3 years ago. Plus, he was online for a while, still hasn't written me anything. So, I'm starting to lose my faith.

• I understand about the language thing because English isn't my first language either. I think you shouldn't lose your faith because that's just a like in a photo and may not possibly mean something (you're not a couple yet so this is something to worry about but not to an extended degree). Also, you'll be in a work relationship and that may deepen your friendship even more. Just take it easy and I wish you the best 😊

• Thank you! God bless! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Thank you!

• What do you mean? Wrong post maybe? 😂

• Yeah I did :) And i liked u a little bit

• Haha :D Would you help a girl out, I feel like I'm dying here? Pretty please? ;) You might even get points for most helpful opinion :P

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he likes you, but keep in mind guys to tend to get focused on something and have periods were they don't text or call as often, like you've said, and it's best to just respond in a positive way when he does text, if it only happens on occasion :)

• Thank you! I'll try to relax a little:)