My guy friend has been acting rather quiet , more polite, and more caring lately. He has done these other things as well... ?

I'm real bad at telling if a guy is interested in me. Here are some of the things my guy friend does: walks super close to me when there's a tone of space (like glued to my arm), looks at my lips, tells me "I'm still single ;)", always makes sure I'm healthy (now he's more caring than usual), uses more emojis than usual, tells me that I'm amazing, leans when I'm talking and maintains eye contact the entire time, his friends giggle at him when I'm around, looks at me up and down, always touches my arm gently, and he once said that he's going to wait a year to transfer to a university, then immediately asked when I was getting out, and I told him in a year... he knows that already though. So, is he interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• i find it hilarious when these get asked with the telling details.

he wants you...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say those are all pretty good signs of a yes, he does.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, 100%

• Yess

What Girls Said 0