Which one is better of in a relationship?

So I've noticed that no matter the couple it seems like one person is "In love" more than the other. I myself, being a hopeless romantic is always the "more in love". My questions are...

1. Which one are you most often?

2. Are you that person in the relationship 100% of the time, 50/50... if different please put in reply?

3. How do you think is getting the better? Is it the person more in love, or the other person who is less likely to get hurt in the end (less emotionally involved)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, I'm always less emotionally involved than the person I'm in a relationship with.. Not that I do it on purpos, but it's just how things always end up being.
    I'm usually 100% in the relationship at the beginning, when I'm still discovering the other and things are still fun.. but once the passion starts to fade, and the routine settles in, I start getting bored, and It becomes a lot harder for me to be fully in the relationship. (However I never cheat or anything... I jsut lode interest).. and when that happens, I usually end up by breaking up.. Obviously, I don't like being cruel, and I try not to hurt my partners, and if you thing people like don't get hurt at the end, think again.. Everytime, I hope I can jsut setlle in.. but then I get this feeling , like I wanna crawl out of my skin, and it's impossible for me to stay in the relationship, because It's just not fair for the person I'm with. So, break up, spend sometime alone to breath a bit.. then wait until the next time I feel a spark with someone.. and redo everything all over again.
    It's love.. one day you're in love, the next one you're out of it... sad, but realistic. And if I EVER have children, I refuse to fill their heads with everlasting love and all that crap, because it doesn't exist (or it's very rare) and they might be too sad without it. Instead I think parents should teach their kids to feel good about themselves at all times, and to teach them how to be happy on their own.

• Sorry for the typing mistakes :o !! it' 2 am in here and I'm sleepy.

• My Ex was the only girl I ever Loved, or said those words to. The other's I "liked/cared about" or lusted for. I was "In love" with my ex as much on the day we broke up as the first day I saw her. And that was after 3+yrs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to fall faster than the other person, which is a problem, cause I don't like liking her more than she likes me, cause then my trust issues start to kick in, and I start pushing away and losing interest, while she keeps on catching more and more feelings, to the point where she has lots of feelings, and I have almost none.
    I obviously break up once the feelings start going away.

I've never loved, since I don't believe in love.

I'd rather she likes me more than I like her, and then I "catch up" with her.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that you believe you are more in love than the other all the time is just because those are the people you like and care about. I am sure you have met people that have liked you that you did not like back as much and they feel the same way. Also, there would be so many fewer single people if two people always felt the same way, but just like you have not liked every single girl who liked you, not every girl felt the same way about you. That is just how it goes. It is unlikely feelings match each other exactly all the time. They just have to be there. So, I would say I am the one more "in love" but that is because I won't date guys I am not that into. So, I am single or "in love" (or at least open to it with the person).

• " I am sure you have met people that have liked you that you did not like back as much and they feel the same way." - The only girls that expressed interest that I didn't car about were strangers. I've had 4 girls on different occasions that I didn't know at all, as me for sex.

• I might be guarded at first and less emotional. However, once you get past that, I'm the one that falls harder/hardest

No regrets. :]

• It takes a while for me to get deeper feelings for someone. I was in a relationship for 8 months and didn't fall in love, even though I did like the guy, so maybe there's something missing from me emotionally.

I would rather love fully and whole-heartedly, and fall fast and deep, than not feel very emotionally involved at all. It might hurt less in a break up, but it's also less rewarding when things are working out.

What Guys Said 2

• The person who cares the least is usually better off. The other person puts in more effort to please them and gets hurt more if the relationship fails.

• 1. I am the least. I FEEL NOTHING!

2. Somewhere between 6~10% is the best investment ratio as it is stable and has decent returns. Boop!

3. The person more in love is. There's more for them! No risk, no reward! Beep boop. DOES NOT COMPUTE.