Is this a promise ring?

Is this a promise ring?

My girl friend and I have been dating for a year. I want to get her this ring but I don't know if it's a promise ring or not. I really like it because it has both are birthstones and its a cute idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want it to be it is

Most Helpful Guy

• how much?

What Girls Said 5

• It can be a promise ring if you want it to be. It doesn't have to be though. It could just be a nice gift for her. If you like it and think she will like it then go for it. :)

• It can be a promise ring if you want it to be. Unlike engagement rings I don't think there's any specific rings for that. So it's just whatever you think is best.

• It can be a promise ring if you give it to her with that intent. I don't think they have to look a specific way. This is really nice! I'm sure she'd like it :)

• It's a promise ring if you say it represents that. Promise rings don't have to look a certain way, it's what they represent that makes them special.

• Alright cool, thank you!

• I don;t think so!

What Guys Said 0