How often should you text when dating?

I've been dating this guy for about two weeks and we've seen each other four times. We've had sex (more than once) and there's definitely a lot of chemistry there. We are clearly attracted to each other and have both talked about how much we like spending time with the other. We tried to hang out even more than we did but his job has crazy hours (sometimes 100 hrs/week) and it can be hard for him to get away. We had been texting each other almost every day since we met and he would usually initiate the conversations. But today I didn't hear from him at all and I'm kinda freaked out. I know he's probably busy with work but I thought he might say something. Should I be worried or is he just busy? How long should wait until I text him? Or should I just let it go? I just don't want to seem too clingy.

Most Helpful Girl

• When me and my boyfriend were dating we texted pretty much daily. It has been that way ever since. I don't think you should assume anything at this point. It wouldn't hurt to initiate texting though. Don't make him do ALL the initiating.

What Guys Said 1

• Everyday, no matter how busy you are , you can/will check your phone every few hours/ during lunch and it hardly takes 20s to type "Hi, I'll get back to you soon "

What Girls Said 2

• You could initiate the conversation. It is not like you do it that often so it won't be clingy. Trust me, I am so paranoid about being too clingy because when I was younger I was. But, if you actually sent a text first after texting everyday that would not be at all clingy. Maybe he is wondering if you would?

• It just depends on the relationship. Don't freak out, he probably is just busy. I'm sure he'll give you a text tomorrow