Why is she ignoring me after we both liked each other?

Im 18 and me and this girl have a class together so I see her most of the week.

Ok here's the story. I met this girl and she was really happy when I asked her to hang out, I could tell from her messages the day of (hanging out) that she really wanted to make a good impression and look very nice. We had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it. I dropped her back off at her house at the end and we hugged a couple times. I left her house driving home thinking I've got this in the bag and she definently likes me. I even texted her a couple hours later saying we should do it again and she agrees. I speak to her a couple days later and she makes some excuses to not hang out on the weekend. I speak to her at my class frequently but avoid the subject of hanging out. I noticed that she has a really vulgar mouth until it comes to talking to me. I ask her a couple days later after class why she doesn't want to hang out anymore and she comes up how she wants to be with herself and how I've got my life figured out while she's clueless to her future. I just go with it. One day (this is after avoiding hanging out with me for a couple weeks) in an almost empty classroom, picks up her stuff and sits right next to me. MY GOD WAS SHE BEAUTIFUL. I never really noticed how amazing she looked but thats beside the point. She went out of her way to sit next to me and I enjoyed the rest of class. I then asked her after class if she wanted to hang out again and she made another excuse why she couldnt on Friday or Sunday but never mentioned anything on Saturday. WTF

So here is my question. Why is this happening and why is she ignoring my advances to hang out. She clearly enjoys my presence if she blatantly sits by me when she had several other friends to sit by. Also how can she go from really wanting to hang out to just like nahhhh I dont really want to type of attitude.

Side note. Im a 220 pound vegetarian bodybuilder. Could my lifestyle be a turnoff?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's just not AS interested. She could very well like you but just isn't ready to actually move forward and turn it into more. Sometimes you like another person a lot but don't necessarily feel a very strong romantic connection. It can be very difficult to then decide to give it a shot or not. Her head and heart might be saying 2 different things which is causing her confusing behavior.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro I got the same problem she probably only likes the attention you're giving her

• oh god i hope not. What happened in your situation and do you know why she went from liking me to like "nah never mind"

• She would always be nice and then whenever she ignored me I had to deal with it and when I ignored she would always get bitchy towards me and I liked her too and she liked me too but sometimes she would act like she didn't

• This broad is using you to boost her self esteem knowing she has a guy chasing her, forget about her and move on, if she doesn't respond then that goes to show you how much she even cares about you and she isn't as interested as you are because obviously you wouldn't ignore Her move on and find a broad that's worth your time.

• as much as i hate to admit it, this honestly makes the most sense. Thanks for laying it out straight man.