Girls, I want to ask a girl out but I have no job?

Girls how would you feel about this? I been struggling to get a job lately. I really want to ask this girl I like on a date but I think it's pointless because I have no job. She'll probably think I'm a loser if I had to tell her I'm unemployed and my parents are spotting me some cash just to go out and do something. What do I do? Should I wait until I find employment?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure any rational girl will understand that unemployment is a reality many people face. I'll be unemployed too for a while likely after graduating from uni. It doesn't make you a loser. As long as you are trying and not leeching off people out of laziness it's really not a issue.

What Girls Said 3

• Me either ):

• Just because you don't have a job doesn't mean your personality isn't great. Don't let one thing bring you down. If she really cares she will understand that you are trying your best. :)

• Probably not a good idea because when you eventually break up you will need something to distract you. Aka work.

If you go in head first into a relationship with no life you will experience difficulties. You need to work on yourself before you can reach out for someone

But that's just my opinion