Why would someone want to parade a new love interest in front of you (after recently rejecting you)?

Why bother showing up to where I'm at and behaving this way, if they're only going to ignore me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's not about you and they simply happened to be where you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're what I call attention vampire. All they want from u is ur attention. If u give them, they feel satisfied and will put u aside. So the only way to deal with them is to not give them the attention they seek, and show that no matter what they do, they can't affect u at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Attention, wanting to make you jealous... the possibilities are endless but try to not just assume it's about you. You might interpret it as her "parading a new love interest" while she could really just be living her life with hew new partner.

• It's probably not about you at all. Deflate the ego a bit.

• maybe she had no idea you were there

• Maybe they are heartless, or maybe they are cunning and manipulative.. What ever the case they haven't got your best interest at heart and aren't worth the time!!

What Guys Said 2

• Trying to rub it in & only wants your attention , agree with previous comment , just an attention vampire. Cut then out of your life completely & do not give a single flying one about doing so !!

• I'd do nothing