Why would someone want to parade a new love interest in front of you (after recently rejecting you)?

Why bother showing up to where I'm at and behaving this way, if they're only going to ignore me?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's not about you and they simply happened to be where you are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They're what I call attention vampire. All they want from u is ur attention. If u give them, they feel satisfied and will put u aside. So the only way to deal with them is to not give them the attention they seek, and show that no matter what they do, they can't affect u at all.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Attention, wanting to make you jealous... the possibilities are endless but try to not just assume it's about you. You might interpret it as her "parading a new love interest" while she could really just be living her life with hew new partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably not about you at all. Deflate the ego a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she had no idea you were there

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are heartless, or maybe they are cunning and manipulative.. What ever the case they haven't got your best interest at heart and aren't worth the time!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Trying to rub it in & only wants your attention , agree with previous comment , just an attention vampire. Cut then out of your life completely & do not give a single flying one about doing so !!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd do nothing

0|0
    0|0